Guns don't work

I tried everything, I armed the 3 rows of switches, moved the selector switch to the V gun position, made sure the armament panel master arm is on, weapon safe is unsafed and red, and pylon selector on 624 (for the 12.7mm) or 622. I even pressed the push button on the armament panel to light up the trigger lights up top, but can't fire the guns. Got them to work in the training mission doing the exact same thing, but not in the campaign.

Which mission? 11?

I had the same issue, but as explained in the training, there are different types of gun pods. Noticed when I redid training mission. It's a boring looooong text. Hehe

On the left choose GUV, up, instead of RKS (?) for rockets. Keep everything else as with rockets.

Hope this helps, IF this is your issue.

Cheers

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

I tried everything, I armed the 3 rows of switches, moved the selector switch to the V gun position, made sure the armament panel master arm is on, weapon safe is unsafed and red, and pylon selector on 624 (for the 12.7mm) or 622. I even pressed the push button on the armament panel to light up the trigger lights up top, but can't fire the guns. Got them to work in the training mission doing the exact same thing, but not in the campaign.

Share a screenshot of the payload if you can

I had no problems with guv yesterday. It's been about 2 weeks since I used 12.7, but it was working as well. I used it during spring tension campaign, now halfway through border campaign.

Which mission are u flying?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

No, no "issues" with GUVs. What I mean, if you try to follow the training mission EXACTLY step by step, and ONLY click the same buttons and switches in the campaign, you won't get guns to work, at least mission 11, because there you have GUV gun pods, but not in the training mission.

Does this make more sense?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk