M.C.G.M.-Massive Combat Game Mode (SP/CO-OP) Persian Gulf

A zip file is showing and when I download it and extract it , is ver 0.2 I'm not seeing any of the version 0.3 or 0.4 files available to download.

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

Thanks, I got them. I see the Viggen in there, is the KA-50 and MI-8 coming later. I see there is an install in the readme, is that required or can I just run the Miz file from in game?

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

Thanks, I got them. I see the Viggen in there, is the KA-50 and MI-8 coming later. I see there is an install in the readme, is that required or can I just run the Miz file from in game?

I added the Ka-50 and mi-8 but yes you can just run the miz file if you don’t want the save game function.

EDIT: My fault I added the Ka-50 and Mi-8 to the MP version and forgot about the SP one. I am reuploading right now with the helis in the SP mission.

EDIT Again: Files are uploaded just redownload and install and the Ka-50 and Mi-8 will be there.

Edited by A Hamburgler

Planning to playtest on Weekend, thanks for the update.

Start from SU-25T Campaign Tab, right?

For SP it just plays like a campaign if i save on exit, or is the saved mission progress to be reloaded from somewhere else?

Specs:

System: Asus Z170-E, I7 6700K, 16GB DDR4, Asus GTX1070 8GB, 1TB M2 SSD + 2x 250GB SSD,TrackIR, TM Warthog, Saitek Rudder

Modules: A-10C, KA-50, Mi-8, UH-1H, FC3, F5E, M2000, AJS37, AV8b, F18C

Planning to playtest on Weekend, thanks for the update.

Start from SU-25T Campaign Tab, right?

For SP it just plays like a campaign if i save on exit, or is the saved mission progress to be reloaded from somewhere else?

Yes it’s started from the SU-25T tab and once you exit the mission it will automatically save. Then all you have to do is when you want to play again is continue the same campaign. Just make sure when you exit the campaign just hit the green end mission button instead of the close mission. Only for MP You have to manually load the saved mission file because MP does not have campaigns.

This is awesome - you'll have to change the name to indicate it is now a Dynamic campaign with the addition of the save feature.

Fantastic work.

EDIT:- Can we get the Fog of War back in the new version?

Nate

Ya I’ll update the next version to include it too. But in the mean time you also have in the radio options a high command that marks know targets on the map.

Hey! Great job... a couple quick notes...

For SP: I can't seem to get the persistence to work. I do see the cmd prompt window kicking on (which seems to be saving the mission progress) but reloading the mission shows the same status/resources as on first load.

For MP: I fire the original mission, but never see the MP Ongoing mission. Also the mission thinks I haven't capture Al Dafhra on first spawn. Any ideas what's up?

Thanks for the hard work!

Hey! Great job... a couple quick notes...

For SP: I can't seem to get the persistence to work. I do see the cmd prompt window kicking on (which seems to be saving the mission progress) but reloading the mission shows the same status/resources as on first load.

For MP: I fire the original mission, but never see the MP Ongoing mission. Also the mission thinks I haven't capture Al Dafhra on first spawn. Any ideas what's up?

Thanks for the hard work!

Make sure the install path is correct other wise it will not work. Your install path should look exactly like mine. This is where the MP ongoing mission will be created also.

Pic1.thumb.jpg.b20ce717aa0390d8f8927e2f328d92a7.jpg

Pic2.thumb.jpg.656d4723b368fe3c515143b7fe573326.jpg

Yes, that is exactly what I have. Not working in terms of persistence for me, MP or SP. :/

See attached.

Oh I know yours is open beta that's why.

So in the MCGM DC.CMP file mine looks like this

C:\\Program Files\\Eagle Dynamics\\DCS World\\Mods\\aircraft\\Su-25T\\Missions\\Campaigns\\

Your need to look like

C:\\Program Files\\Eagle Dynamics\\DCS World OpenBeta\\Mods\\aircraft\\Su-25T\\Missions\\Campaigns\\

Ill put out an update now for people with the OpenBeta but for now if you want to play just open the MCGM DC.CMP file and find any path that \\DCS World\\

and make it \\DCS World OpenBeta\\

Sorry about that.

Uploading now with an extra file for OpenBeta Users

Edited by A Hamburgler

Both myself and my friend (who runs DCS on a drive that isn't C drive) have the issue "Al Dafhra base not captured yet!" whenever we try to do anything from the get go in multiplayer. Single player works fine. Help?

Edited by Shein
clarification

Both myself and my friend (who runs DCS on a drive that isn't C drive) have the issue "Al Dafhra base not captured yet!" whenever we try to do anything from the get go in multiplayer. Single player works fine. Help?

So what your saying is in the multiplayer the first base Al Dafhra is not captured but works fine in single player?

Hey Hamburgler,

I edited my file to look like the one in the pastebin below, since I actually don't have my DCS install on my C drive either:

https://pastebin.com/PTTsC9K6

As you can see, I think I changed all the references correctly. However, the persistence is still not working in SP.

In MP, I am reporting the same issue... when I spawn (first load ever of MP mission), it says that Al Dafhra is not captured.

Any idea what is going on?

Hey Hamburgler,

I edited my file to look like the one in the pastebin below, since I actually don't have my DCS install on my C drive either:

https://pastebin.com/PTTsC9K6

As you can see, I think I changed all the references correctly. However, the persistence is still not working in SP.

In MP, I am reporting the same issue... when I spawn (first load ever of MP mission), it says that Al Dafhra is not captured.

Any idea what is going on?

Just fixed the MP issue

Investigation other issues now

Edited by A Hamburgler

Still doesn't work

So what your saying is in the multiplayer the first base Al Dafhra is not captured but works fine in single player?

I am the friend, and yes Single Player seemed fine. Multiplayer doesn't work on His default installation path and my custom installation path.

Ok guys I fixed the MP issue but remember when ever the game updates you have to repeat step 3 after every update

3.You will then need to go to 
C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Scripts 
or
C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Scripts 

in this folder look for a file called MissionScripting and open it.
Once open do this 
-- sanitizeModule('os')
-- sanitizeModule('io')
close and save it.

Im reuploading now with the MP fix. I also added line 2A in the Read Me file

2A.IF YOU USE A DIFFERENT DRIVE OTHER THEN C: DIVE YOU NEED TO OPEN MCGM DC.CMP AND REPLACE AND C: WITH THE LETTER OF YOUR DRIVE!!

I cant make a bunch of different files for everyone's drives. So you will need to edit it your self if you have a different drive other then C

Edited by A Hamburgler

is it uploaded??

Ok guys I fixed the MP issue but remember when ever the game updates you have to repeat step 3 after every update

3.You will then need to go to

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Scripts

or

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Scripts

in this folder look for a file called MissionScripting and open it.

Once open do this

-- sanitizeModule('os')

-- sanitizeModule('io')

close and save it.

Hey, i've won the campaign. Took only 90 minutes. one playtest, one save load. Should i have won by capturing Al Moktuim (not even sure my last Surviving Abrams did it)? Or is it supposed to end after said 2 hour Limit?

Additional Info:

-Edited the DCS missionscripting file to deactivate 2 sanetize lines

-Changed all the Directories in the Campaign File to match my D: Games Drive

-Little Typo in Mission Name <Mas"S"ive> and description Text <man"A"ge>

-Made note to myself to re-edit after DCS Updates

win.thumb.jpg.3ef802c8b79018b8e8f7155167a57041.jpg

Edited by Foss

Specs:

System: Asus Z170-E, I7 6700K, 16GB DDR4, Asus GTX1070 8GB, 1TB M2 SSD + 2x 250GB SSD,TrackIR, TM Warthog, Saitek Rudder

Modules: A-10C, KA-50, Mi-8, UH-1H, FC3, F5E, M2000, AJS37, AV8b, F18C