Bf 109 elevator trim - Page 16 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 05-18-2019, 12:10 PM   #151
MAD-MM

Think is still 1 to 1 but the mechanics are changed how the Stickforces per G are simulated, have to digg in to find yoyos Post again but think thats not neccesary, and early days was no Stick Forces at all agree here was not different as flying Spit right now.

But pretty much the same case for Spit, when you not carefully enough in a Dive you come out without Wings, in someway there all not Idiot Proof you have to be carefully what you will do.

Also can still do this by settle the Trim back to Tail Heavy, and snapp my Wings in the 109, but Flying around with with this kind of trim have different draw backs, by tighten the Turn because of Trim and lost every controll to Push the Nose Down.

This should not add something to the Trim Tab Disscussion here, because i have different view what is not working pretty well (in MP), there also possible to make the 109 even with Aileron and Rudder Trim unflyable right now.

9./JG27

Last edited by MAD-MM; 05-18-2019 at 12:19 PM.
MAD-MM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 04:45 PM   #152
mkiii

@rel4y: I agree, but I'd just give up if I were you. I'm not sure that many of the opinions here come from people who have experience in rigging aircraft controls.
mkiii is offline   Reply With Quote