Heatblur EA-6B?

Is there any chance that Heatblur would include an AI EA-6B in to their plans since they're already working on the A-6?

It would seem like an opportunity missed if not. Would certainly complete the flight deck of the carrier as that is the only aircraft we currently don't have represented at this point.

Sorry if this question has been asked, I suppose it is sort of an obvious one.

I realize the functionality would be severely limited... but even it provided ANY jamming at all for packages, it would be well worth it.

VFA-113 | Stinger 307 | "Hank"

USN OEF OIF Veteran

i7-8700K OC'd 4800ghz | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC'd | 32gb RAM | 2.5TB SSD | Odyssey + | TM Warthog HOTAS |

I don’t think jamming for the whole package can be a thing in current implementation of DCS EW model but I might be wrong. Either way let’s hope ED can overhaul its electric warfare elements at some point it will add so much fun and realism to the game

While any A-6 variant would be nice, I think it's really too early to be asking, there is a lot of improvements/fixes/upgrades needed for the F-14, we are will waiting for a final release for the Viggen... but hey, Christmas might come early :)

Well the A-6E and KA-6 will be free Ai models added with your F-14 Purchase. It makes a very good business case to make an Ai EA-6B model that you would get with your purchase of the Complete flyable A-6E module when it is ready in a couple of years. I wonder though what we will see first the A-6E full module, or an F-14D?

+1, even in a limited EW enviorment would be a great addition.

As long it is not same as now, noise Jammers and shorter launch range...

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Has Cobra announced anything roadmap wise since that Meta-HB merger announcement response? Are we still getting the Forrestal and those awesome deck crew that were advertised a while back as being part of the complete package? The F-14A is part of the deal as it's mentioned in the actual purchase page. But I don't see anything mentioned in writing of any of the other "freebies" other than they've been mentioned in the interviews during the F-14B Dev cycle.

Cheers,

Rick

CSEL\CMEL\IFR

Certified Airplane Nut

I could have sworn he promised a road map soon.... looking forward to seeing what their plan is

VFA-113 | Stinger 307 | "Hank"

USN OEF OIF Veteran

i7-8700K OC'd 4800ghz | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC'd | 32gb RAM | 2.5TB SSD | Odyssey + | TM Warthog HOTAS |

Has Cobra announced anything roadmap wise since that Meta-HB merger announcement response? Are we still getting the Forrestal and those awesome deck crew that were advertised a while back as being part of the complete package? The F-14A is part of the deal as it's mentioned in the actual purchase page. But I don't see anything mentioned in writing of any of the other "freebies" other than they've been mentioned in the interviews during the F-14B Dev cycle.

They're still coming see here along the very bottom: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3825758&postcount=1

F-14 | F/A-18C | F-16C | AJS-37 | M-2000C | A-10C | UH-1H | F-5E | P-51 | Bf 109

Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Supercarrier

YouTube | Steam | Discord: JayBird#4400

i7-7700K | GTX 980 | 32gb RAM | 500gb SSD | 2TB HDD| Track IR | TM Warthog HOTAS | Logitech Pro Pedals