Ural-375 animation

Northstar98

Hi everyone,

Just a small minor wish for the new WIPs Ural-375s

Very simply would ED consider animating the suspension system to better represent reality? Rather than the current suspension animation which literally does the exact, polar opposite to what suspension is supposed to do - in that the main body of the vehicle bobs around randomly while all the wheels etc stay fixed.

Even if it's a fitted - for but not with kind of animation - (i.e present in the model but not functional in DCS itself - like for instance the turbine on the Mk20 Rockeye, the flight control surfaces on the new AIM-7s, AGM-62 and AGM-65s).

I mean on some vehicles, the backwards suspension system in DCS looks incredibly crude and worse of all wrong.

I know it's a niche wish, and it's only really relevant if we were to ever get better fidelity vehicles/vehicle modules but what the hell I'm posting it anyway.

Cheers

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.