Teamspeak and Target

I dont use teamspeak very often but when I do I like it to work with PTT, I have been trying to get the combined profile to be captured by the PTT switch in TeamSpeak... could I heck... (yes all my bits were set to be "neutral/off"... anyway I found a bodge that will make it work.

In your Target directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Thrustmaster\TARGET\x64 (for me), there is an application called DeviceManagementApp.exe now this little app is the one that removes the physical Game Controller entries when a script is being run in Target, by renaming the extension to .disabled from .exe that doesn't happen … so you still end up with the same physical controllers which means that when the script is running Team speak can still see the Physical Device... which means it all works

hope it saves some time for someone else!

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

You can also put this in your script :

//Turn off automatic Joystick and Throttle disabling

Configure(&Throttle, MODE_KEEPENABLED);

Configure(&Joystick, MODE_KEEPENABLED);

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

I did not know you could do that! Awesome that saves a hack with real code!!!

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

Happy to help ! I discovered this by accident when looking through header files.

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !