Su-33 with the super carrier module.

Cintra

Hi all.

I seem to remember there being mention of getting a Su-33 along with the Super Carrier module since we're also getting one of the Russian Carriers that will be updated?

Is anything I'm remembering correct or is just the Nimitz class carriers?

Thanks.

You are remembering correctly.

You can start flying the Su-33 now on kuznetsov if you pre-ordered the supercarrier.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

If I take a look at the DCS Webstore, it says there is a bundle with the F18 + Carrier + Su33.

I already own the F18 (through Steam) and have received the discount but I'm wondering if the Su33 comes with the Steam pre-order?

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I know the Kuznestov is getting an upgrade but does anyone know if the Su33 that comes with SuperCarrier is also an upgrade or the same Su33 I've been flying for a few years? I've read the "DCS 2020 and beyond" thread and couldn't tell :smilewink:

Edited by WytchCrypt

Alienware Area-51M: i7-9700K, 165Hz 27" ASUS Swift PG279 IPS with G-SYNC, 32GB DDR4 Ram, 1TB M.2 PCie x4 SSD, 1TB SSHD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6, Windows 10, CH Eclipse...

Check out my fictional F/A 18-C Hornet and Su33 Flanker skins at: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=WytchCrypt&set_filter=Y

I know the Kuznestov is getting an upgrade but does anyone know if the Su33 that comes with SuperCarrier is also an upgrade or the same Su33 I've been flying for a few years? I've read the "DCS 2020 and beyond" thread and couldn't tell :smilewink:

It's the same old Su-33 as in FC3.

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧

True, it is the same old SU-33 from FC3 but I believe that ED has given it a bunch of upgrades to it's FM and systems. This was about a year or so ago I believe.

That was 2017 :)

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

I just Pre Ordered the Super Carrier, the SU-33 then installed in Open Beta and stable, hope this helps answer any questions. Looking forward to checking it out until the Super Carrier arrives.

Edited by pctoptech
Additional wording

Motherboard ASUSTek TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING (WI-FI)

Processor Intel i5 9400

Memory VENGENCE PRO RGB 32GB

Video Card # 1 GIGABYTE NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX1660 6GB GDDR6

Power Supply Thermaltake GOLD 850 RGB

Sound Card NVIDIA HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO

Monitor 1. Vizio 32" 2. Samsung 32" 3. Samsung 32"

Operating System Windows 10 64 Bit build 19035.1

I already had the Su-33 from FC3, and now the DCS is each starting time suggesting to install the stand-alone version. So I am thinking that could I gift that Su-33 to a friend (first module for him, as stepping to DCS world) that would open up a new possible customer for ED?

Need to drop a question to customer service as I haven't installed that stand-alone version...

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

I already had the Su-33 from FC3, and now the DCS is each starting time suggesting to install the stand-alone version. So I am thinking that could I gift that Su-33 to a friend (first module for him, as stepping to DCS world) that would open up a new possible customer for ED?

Need to drop a question to customer service as I haven't installed that stand-alone version...

No.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4195807&postcount=52

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

So I was seeing it as download but did not install until yesterday. So with preorder we get to fly it in training missions, and Su 33 missions, but not able to add in mission editor as player unless ue chose rus as country.? :music_whistling:

Edited by FOXFIRE TWOONE

Intel core I9 10900K 3.7 ghz

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Samsung 1 T M.2 2 X 850 ssd's

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Hotas Warthog F/A-18C Hornet Grip

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

So I was seeing it as download but did not install until yesterday. So with preorder we get to fly it in training missions, and Su 33 missions, but not able to add in mission editor as player unless ue chose rus as country.? :music_whistling:

What did you expect? Try US Aggressors for Blue side Flanker-D.

I second this. I paid for the f15 and subsequently the whole fc3 pack shortly there after.

Would be awesome to gift the second f15 to someone and maybe hook up another customer.