F-16 GHOST

lee1hy

• 2 months later...

It's a really nice skin lee1hy! Only thing I found was that the 57th WG starboard side decal got flipped/mirrored and it is all red instead of yellow/black/grey. Just the bullet should be red I think. The same flip happened on the vertical stabilizer (right side). The 64th AGRS decal on port side is correct.

64th-AGRS.jpg

Edited by Strider

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

next time ED offically bort)number fix again, there are twice updates. twice Downloading .so I will change the font and color of the bort numbers , fix errors and update textures and details at once , This method will be friendly to users.

I would like to see the aggressor updated ASAP too,

For this moment, please bort to "empty" in descrption.ext

Edited by lee1hy

creator of ED's official F-16C liveries (WP,OS, 132nd, 152nd, 174th)
AH-64D livery contest winner 😅
kim_123456#3214

My user files https://shorturl.at/cdKV5

I also tried to painting the same surface as the HAF F16. However, some colors are Broken purple color in the DCS texture and the texture is crushed. use photoshop's brush when expressing dirty and the results show a purple texture problem ED f-16.

I thought this issue was in dds format and saved it in multiple formats but same problem. However, they all have purple textures and are crushed When i painting dirty burshing, Especially painting the smear/blur/spread brush effect

For 3rd parties such as HB-F14 or Razabam,i was painting HB/Razabam template, the texture will soften the expression I want, but the ED F-16 is difficult to express due to texture problems. i dont know why

I still don't know the 3D/2D texture theory so I don't know How the broken purple color problem appears and how to fix probloem

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4253074&postcount=12

Not only bort problem, other thing too , current ED F-16 textures are unfinished and messy overall.

expression of the HAF F-16 surface seems to be difficult until the F-16 texture and template are complete.

e0077961_5e79e15ede682.jpg

Take a closer look at the F-16's radar dome (left upper). Purple color crushed. this is same color same bursh on my f-16skin fuselage

number "2" aslo crushed.

Edited by lee1hy

creator of ED's official F-16C liveries (WP,OS, 132nd, 152nd, 174th)
AH-64D livery contest winner 😅
kim_123456#3214

My user files https://shorturl.at/cdKV5

I also tried to painting the same surface as the HAF F16. However, some colors are Broken purple color in the DCS texture and the texture is crushed. use photoshop's brush when expressing dirty and the results show a purple texture problem ED f-16.

I thought this issue was in dds format and saved it in multiple formats but same problem. However, they all have purple textures and are crushed When i painting dirty burshing, Especially painting the smear/blur/spread brush effect

For 3rd parties such as HB-F14 or Razabam,i was painting HB/Razabam template, the texture will soften the expression I want, but the ED F-16 is difficult to express due to texture problems. i dont know why

I still don't know the 3D/2D texture theory so I don't know How the broken purple color problem appears and how to fix probloem

Not only bort problem, other thing too , current ED F-16 textures are unfinished and messy overall.

expression of the HAF F-16 surface seems to be difficult until the F-16 texture and template are complete.

Ok I understand. No problem thank you for looking in to it

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

e0077961_5e79e15ede682.jpg

Take a closer look at the F-16's radar dome (left upper). Purple color crushed. this is same color same bursh on my f-16skin fuselage

number "2" aslo crushed.

Oke thank you for trying. Maybe try again when it get fixed (textures et cetera) later. :pilotfly:

g8PjVMw.png