MH-60 Black Hawk ? - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-14-2020, 05:42 PM   #11
BonzoDCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by borchi_2b View Post
@defygravity
We are an indipendent company. We do not have to ask anybody how we choose to invest. Sure we would try to solve certain things prior, but sometimes that is not possible for what ever reason. But it is probably nothing the community has to bother about.
So I saw there's an 'official' reply in the Black Hawk thread and I was like 'gotta check that out.' Then I found this. Don't really understand what you want to say here. What exactly is it we shouldn't bother about?
Old 02-14-2020, 05:46 PM   #12
hansangb
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoDCS View Post
So I saw there's an 'official' reply in the Black Hawk thread and I was like 'gotta check that out.' Then I found this. Don't really understand what you want to say here. What exactly is it we shouldn't bother about?
We shouldn't be hot and bothered by lack of licensing. That a licensing agreement from the manufacturer of the aircraft is required in all cases. It may be for ED, but for independent producers, it may not be. That's I read.

Oh and that Blackhawk is imminent from these guys. That's what I read and that's what I choose to believe.
Spoiler:
i7-8700K Delid/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, EVGA Z370 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, JetSeat, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, CV1
hansangb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 06:25 PM   #13
BonzoDCS

Yeah that's what I'm aiming for. Folks are like 'Hey, we'd love to have a h-60 of some kind.' Somebody says they would probably need a license, developer just 'Meh, that's none of your business' without adressing the whole h-60 topic at all.

Who said that Black Hawk was imminent? I just read about OH-58 planned, while lots of people complain about state of Gazelle. But maybe I shouldn't bother?
Old 02-14-2020, 06:32 PM   #14
hansangb
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoDCS View Post
Yeah that's what I'm aiming for. Folks are like 'Hey, we'd love to have a h-60 of some kind.' Somebody says they would probably need a license, developer just 'Meh, that's none of your business' without adressing the whole h-60 topic at all.

Who said that Black Hawk was imminent? I just read about OH-58 planned, while lots of people complain about state of Gazelle. But maybe I shouldn't bother?

It was a joke. Gazelle is fine if you just create a deadened profile. Otherwise, it's like a rabid monkey and very hard to control. I for one will buy the OH58 on day one.
Spoiler:
i7-8700K Delid/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, EVGA Z370 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, JetSeat, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, CV1
hansangb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 09:14 PM   #15
Rogue Trooper

Me too.
I would rather an European Tiger than an H-60 in all its guises..... but I would certainly buy the H-60 if it was on the table.

HP pro Reverb, Steam VR SS set to 100%, DCS Pixel Density set to 1.0 (this may vary down).
True IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. Windows VR setting IPD is 65mm and may go higher to push the peripheral focus. DCS forced IPD at 62.5 and will probably go down into the higher 50s.
VR Driver system:
I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and 2080ti graphics card, 32 gigs Ram 3200 Hz. No OC at the mo.
Rogue Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 09:25 PM   #16
swatstar98

@rogue_trooper , Tiger is only in our wet dreams XD
Old 02-14-2020, 09:58 PM   #17
Rogue Trooper

I make this statement freely and without duress by any external forces.

I love the Apache, I have loved her long time.... my entire 50 years of life.

But I do wonder if I would rather the filthy dirty back stabbing European Tiger over the Apache.
I do wonder if it suits my filthy rat like approach to warfare!

HP pro Reverb, Steam VR SS set to 100%, DCS Pixel Density set to 1.0 (this may vary down).
True IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. Windows VR setting IPD is 65mm and may go higher to push the peripheral focus. DCS forced IPD at 62.5 and will probably go down into the higher 50s.
VR Driver system:
I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and 2080ti graphics card, 32 gigs Ram 3200 Hz. No OC at the mo.

Last edited by Rogue Trooper; 02-14-2020 at 10:10 PM.
Rogue Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote