No notification about new content in Beta update/changelog and Weekend News threads - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-14-2020, 09:40 PM   #1
Holton181

Default No notification about new content in Beta update/changelog and Weekend News threads

Hi,
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, but it's related to the forum and not DCS and I didn't find a better place to put it.

My issue is that I no longer get any notifications in Tapatalk when new posts are added to the DCS 2.5 Beta update/changelog thread nor the Weekend News tread. I have the threads checked for update notifications in Tapatalk. All other threads I follow do generate notifications (at least what I know of, might have issues with threads I don't remember following). I previously got notifications for them, but don't know when it stopped other than sometime during second half of 2019.

Is this an issue with the forum or Tapatalk? Is it something that can be corrected by some moderator here?

Thanks!
/H
i7-3820 3.60GHz
P9X79 Pro
32GB
GTX 670 2GB
VG278H + a Dell
PFT Lynx
TrackIR 5
Holton181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 09:51 PM   #2
Holton181

So typical!
Just because I mentioned it, I saw now I DID get a notification for today's Beta update!
But not for the Weekend News thread.
i7-3820 3.60GHz
P9X79 Pro
32GB
GTX 670 2GB
VG278H + a Dell
PFT Lynx
TrackIR 5
Holton181 is offline   Reply With Quote