FC1 where to buy / how to install?

Hello, this is my first post on this forum. I need your help.

I bought Lock On MAC on Uplay and it works properly on Win10. I found on the site lockon.ru Lock On Flaming Cliffs 1 and 2 editions. I downloaded them but only managed to open FC1. FC1 told me it couldn't find the original Lock On game. After a while, I accidentally found an image of Lock On on internet. I opened with Daemon Tools and install it. Now I could install FC1 but I could not activate it because of the Star Force...

Is there a possibility I can play Flaming Cliffs 1 on Windows 10? On the site lockon.ru is a "buy" button in the section download / software for both FC version (https://www.lockon.ru/en/downloads/software/) but I did not find the way to buy it.

I tried to find out the information myself but I didn't succeed

Does anyone know where to find the Flaming Cliffs 2 manual?

• 2 weeks later...

At this point I have to wonder why you would want to use that old and deprecated software in the first place? Just get DCS World, it's free to begin with after all.

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H

At this point I have to wonder why you would want to use that old and deprecated software in the first place? Just get DCS World, it's free to begin with after all.

Because I can't run DCS on my laptop and because I want to play my childhood games: Delta Force, Tomb Raider, Silent Hunter!

Ah I see! Hope someone with a clue about compatibility can chime in on that. Good luck!

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H