More Switch bindings

llOPPOTATOll

Yes please! Autopilot roll is in already but autopilot pitch is missing.

Also, I would wish for an "EXT Lights - all" option to switch wing/tail and fuselage lights with one switch.

I usually switch them together, so why waste a second perfectly good switch I could use for something else...

"[...] because, basically, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no one's died - it's not good for anybody." - Keith 'Okie' Nance
"Nun siegt mal schön!" - Theodor Heuss, September 1958

"Nobody has any intention of building a wall." - Walter Ulbricht, June 1961
"Russia has no plans to invade either Ukraine or any other country.
" - Vladimir Chizhov, Russia's ambassador to the EU, January 2022

Master Arm On/Off toggle is already in IIRC (not with simulate though), i can use it on my Warthog with 2 way switch

Landing Gear Up/Dn toggle will be great too please in Special Joystick button.

Edited by Steph21

Can we have a MASTER ARM toggle option so it can be assigned to one switch? The current options include 'Up', 'Down', and it would seem to make sense to make MASTER ARM a toggle. Currently it seems to work the same as 'Up' which seems to be a duplication.

PC specs:

Also an AAR refueling door switch

Already there - 3 options for Air Refuel Switch.

Just to pipggyback on this thread - is it possible to increase the speed of the rotary dials? I have a lot of rotaries mapped to rotary encoders and to get 1 click of the in-cockpit switch takes about 4-5 clicks of your actual dial.

Makes turning things like the lights, HSI heading, volumes etc super painful and slow!

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This!

So clearly you're just trolling now...

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes please! Autopilot roll is in already but autopilot pitch is missing.

+1 also really wanted "special" bindings for the pitch autopilot, e.g. one binding for Autopilot Altitude Hold/OFF and another for Autopilot Attitude Hold/OFF.

I do hope that they get added officially - however, if anyone wants to add some bindings already (in \Mods\aircraft\F-16C\Input\F-16C\joystick\default.lua):

Toggle for CAT I/III:

{down = control_commands.StoresConfig, up = control_commands.StoresConfig, cockpit_device_id = devices.CONTROL_INTERFACE, value_down = 0.0, value_up = 1.0, name = _('STORES CONFIG Switch - AMS'), category = {_('Special For Joystick'), _('Left Auxiliary Console'), _('FLCS')}},

Toggle for AP pitch Alt:

{down = control_commands.ApPitchAlt_EXT, up = control_commands.ApPitchAlt_EXT, cockpit_device_id = devices.CONTROL_INTERFACE, value_down = 1.0, value_up = -1.0, name = _('Autopilot PITCH Switch - ALT HOLD/AP OFF AMS'), category = {_('Special For Joystick'), _('Instrument Panel'), _('FLCS')}},

Toggle for AP pitch Att:

{down = control_commands.ApPitchAtt_EXT, up = control_commands.ApPitchAtt_EXT, cockpit_device_id = devices.CONTROL_INTERFACE, value_down = -1.0, value_up = 1.0, name = _('Autopilot PITCH Switch - ATT HOLD/AP OFF AMS'), category = {_('Special For Joystick'), _('Instrument Panel'), _('FLCS')}},

I usually use my initials in the name of toggles I mod into the default.lua so I can search in-game for the ones I have modded by simply searching for 'AMS'. Of course feel free to name them however you like.

"[...] because, basically, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no one's died - it's not good for anybody." - Keith 'Okie' Nance
"Nun siegt mal schön!" - Theodor Heuss, September 1958

"Nobody has any intention of building a wall." - Walter Ulbricht, June 1961
"Russia has no plans to invade either Ukraine or any other country.
" - Vladimir Chizhov, Russia's ambassador to the EU, January 2022

Already there - 3 options for Air Refuel Switch.

Just to pipggyback on this thread - is it possible to increase the speed of the rotary dials? I have a lot of rotaries mapped to rotary encoders and to get 1 click of the in-cockpit switch takes about 4-5 clicks of your actual dial.

Makes turning things like the lights, HSI heading, volumes etc super painful and slow!

Hold Lshift and scroll.

Supreme leader