iWarthog iPhone/iPod touch free app available for download now on iTunes app store

Sickdog

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the App!!.It's great but it would be even better with a version for my iPad.

I5 2500k @ 4.8Ghz // 8Gb DDR3 1600Mhz CL8 // SLI GTX 470 @750/1700 // Gigabyte Z68 UD4 // OCZ Vertex II 120Gb + Seagate 500Gb 7200 + Caviar Green 1.5Tb // Asus Xonar Essence STX + Beyerdynamic DT 770 // Corsair AX-850 // ATCS 840 // DELL U2711 // Filco Majestouch 2 // Kinzu + QCK+ // TrackIR 5 + TM Warthog + Saitek combat rudder pedals + Logitech G25

any word on the retro switch:)

After doing more research, looks like updates can typically take up to a week to be processed, sorry to get your hopes up. I will send you a personal message and I'll post on here the moment it gets approved (or I'll do my best, heading to Europe tomorrow night and might not be online as frequently).

I'm amazed by the great response from everyone on here- thanks for the comments, reps, and donations everyone! :)

Cheers!

TM Warthog, Oculus Rift, Win10...

I already asked that, check page 3

Rafael

Ryzen 7 1800x @ 4ghz | MSI GTX 980ti | 32gb DDR4 Ballistix 2400Mhz | Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero (wi-fi) | 480Gb Kingston NVMe ssd | Western Digital 1TB x2 | EVGA 850w PSU | Noctua NH-D14 | NZXT S240 | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | 4k 50" Philips android TV | Dell P2418D | Oculus Rift S | Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas

Thank you so much SickDog!!!

Thank you!!!

very nice app nice work

www.69squadrone.it

GigaByte X58A-UD7 rev 2.0 -- Intel i7 950 3.06 Ghz (OC 3.20) -- Geforce GTX 750Ti -- DDR3 Corsair 2000 mhz 12 GB -- HD SSD Crucial 1Tb --

HD WD raptor SATA2 150 GB x 10000 rpm -- Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 800 W -- Windows 7 Professional 64bit --

Hotas Cougar n° 01909 -- Hotas Warthog n° 08070 -- Console MFD self made with X-key -- Monitor DELL 24 Inch

please... please... please... let next DCS module be a F18 :worthy:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm pleased to announce that my app has been approved and is now available for free download on the apple iTunes app store. Just search for iWarthog in the store.

It is simply a companion to DCS A-10 that features:

-Interactive checklist from the DCS flight manual

-Emergency procedures from the DCS flight manual

-Comprehensive Mission Data Card that allows users to create/edit/delete information for separate missions

-Zoomable Airbase PDF diagrams

-And a reproduction of the UI "Encyclopedia" (with all aircraft metric information converted to US measurements for us that are behind the curve in the states! ;) )

I hope the community finds some use for it and it helps in some way to improve your simming experience. Also would like to thank ED for letting me use their info in my app, as well as Shu77 for his airport diagrams, and WarriorX for his mission card ideas.

This is my first "released" iPhone app, so I'm open to all kinds of feedback. If there's something you think I should add/delete/modify, please let me know and I'll see if I can make the changes for future updates. Also, if there is enough demand, I'll port it over to the iPad and make it even better for the larger screen interface.

One last note. I have dedicated a lot of my time and effort into this app and released it for free. If you like it and want to donate a small something, here's my support page with a pay paypal link:

http://dcsa-10iphoneapp.blogspot.com/2011/06/iphone-app-is-alive-on-itunes-store.html

Thanks everyone and enjoy!

-sickdog

And what about converting it for Android phones and Tablet?It should not be so difficult

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

I would like to add my congratulations to SickDog for his outstanding work.

I would also like to thank SickDog for being so courteous and professional in our correspondence, you are a class act!

I am happy to see your well deserved success with the iWarthog app.

Awesome, 5 stars. A+

OS: Windows 10 64bit / MB: MSI Gamers Edge /CPU:Intel CORE I5 9600K @ 4.5 GHz/ RAM: 32 GB / Gfx: Geforce 980 GTX TI x2 in SLI /Drives:1 970 NVMe & 2x SSD RAID 0 /Joystick: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog/ TrackIR 5/Saitek Rudder

I'll take a look at the missing airfield.

And update is available for anyone using at least iOS 3.0 (those of you using an iPod touch first generation).

Just heading back to the states from Europe so I'll start the next update when I get back and begin work on the iPad version.

• Like 1

TM Warthog, Oculus Rift, Win10...

...when I get back and begin work on the iPad version.

Great news!

Safe travels...

Zenra

Intel i7 930 2.8GHz; ATI HD5850 1GB; 1TB Serial ATA-II; 12GB DDR3-1333; 24 x DL DVD+/-RW Drive; 800W PSU; Win7-64; TM Warthog HOTAS

What a great idea and compared to the vast majority of bumf on the app store, actually useful!

(My inner (flightsim) geek is actually now outpacing my (tech) outer geek, so that’s going to be interesting when they merge)

As one requested addition for spoons like me, in your emergency procedures area, something that I never could find in the manual.

How to recover from dual engine flameout (flying upside down for too long thinking you're in TopGun). I know it can be done with enough altitude if you just go through the standard APU start. Is there a quicker way? Single engine restarts assume bleed air from one working engine.)

This query notwithstanding, you have shown how an app on a handheld device can actually become an asset whilst flying, and that deserves kudos!

Cheers

Coolts

Edited by coolts

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 9700k | 32gb DDR4 | Geforce 2080ti | TrackIR 5 | Rift S | HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO Pedals