L-39, Albatross videos.

Holbeach

These are not how to do it vids. the're just me finding out what stuff does to stuff, and might be useful to new users of this fine module.

I want to try out rockets, S5 KO x 64, v bombs, in an attack on a fuel convoy. A group of artillery has stopped, waiting for fuel. A US APC group is on its way to stop them moving on. 2 BTRs are moving to delay their advance. My job is to stop the Russians getting that fuel. Sight is zero. Max 2G. Auto rockets. I took 3 hits from the Russian APCs.

Next I'll try Parachute bombs in the same scenario.

Edited by Holbeach

I7 2600K @ 3.8, CoolerMaster 212X, EVGA GTX 1070 8gb. RAM 16gb Corsair, 1kw PSU. 2 x WD SSD. 1 x Samsung M2 NVMe. 3 x HDD. Saitek X-52. Saitek Pro Flight pedals. CH Flight Sim yoke. TrackIR 5. Win 10 Pro. IIyama 1080p. MSAA x 2, SSAA x 1.5. Settings High. Harrier/Spitfire/Beaufighter/The Channel, fanboy..

Parachute retarded bombs, at low level, are my favourite form of strike and suit the Albertros well, so I'm trying them on the same scenario as the rocket attack, in the previous video. Pop-up with shallow dive and straight and low level, give a nice splat effect on the target. I'm not using the sight, as you can't miss at this height.

I7 2600K @ 3.8, CoolerMaster 212X, EVGA GTX 1070 8gb. RAM 16gb Corsair, 1kw PSU. 2 x WD SSD. 1 x Samsung M2 NVMe. 3 x HDD. Saitek X-52. Saitek Pro Flight pedals. CH Flight Sim yoke. TrackIR 5. Win 10 Pro. IIyama 1080p. MSAA x 2, SSAA x 1.5. Settings High. Harrier/Spitfire/Beaufighter/The Channel, fanboy..

Like them. I am going to suffer horrible deaths on buddyspike server doing this

| A-10C | MiG-21bis | Hawk T1.A | L-39 Albatros | F-5E | Ka-50 | Mi-8 | NTTR | CA | SU27 | M2000C | F-86F | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Mig 15 | Mig 19|

Specs

Intel i7-9700k

msi GTX 2060 Gaming Z

msi Z390 Gaming PLUS

16gb RAM

Hotas Warthog

DCS, L39ZA, Albatros, gun prep. (air start).

I keep forgetting the gun setup procedure after a long lay up, so I made this little memory aid.

• 4 years later...