RCMG/HMG/Cannos

Hy

Soon we will have 4 ww2 aircraft. With new aircraft's we will also have new type's of caliber's/armement.

I would like to geather any sort of information from used/developed/comisioned pruposed/rejected ammo types. Because i'm amazed how many idea's there where towards/in ww2 regarding.

The topic WHY the Airforce's choose there armement they used is also important regarding which enemy they face'd and what they used to fight with.

I would be pleased to see many documents from the internet/books or other sources to realy see what type's of caliber's/gun's there where regardless if those where in service or not.

Stay polite

Regards badger

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

........great topic LURKINGBADGER ....and thanks to Friderich-4/B and Solty for the links........awesome info +1 to all....thanks:thumbup:

P-51, 190-D9, 109-K4, Spitfire MK IX, Normandy, and everything else:joystick:

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals

Starting with Luftwaffe weaponry: attached is a Luftwaffe Munitions handbook, and a 1945 document on rockets for Fw 190s.

nice, thanks

• Like 1

P-51, 109K4, 190D9, Spitfire MK IX, Normady :joystick:

i7 7700K, 4.4ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, ASRock Z270 board, Corsair 1000w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 24”, 180Hz/1ms, G-SYNC Monitor, Trackir 5, mfg Crosswind pedals, TM warthog,