"Radio Transmission" Action

Sierra99

Ok, So I've got an issue where I want an AI Aircraft to transmit a message over Frequency 251.000 AM that's being used as an ATC Frequency. I recorded my own audio for it and I'm trying to get it to transmit at a specific Waypoint in the mission, but it doesn't seem to be transmitting anything... Is there a way for me to get it to work?

Thanks,

Logan Thurman

On 1/25/2021 at 12:39 PM, LoganTMT said:

Ok, So I've got an issue where I want an AI Aircraft to transmit a message over Frequency 251.000 AM that's being used as an ATC Frequency. I recorded my own audio for it and I'm trying to get it to transmit at a specific Waypoint in the mission, but it doesn't seem to be transmitting anything... Is there a way for me to get it to work?

Thanks,

Logan Thurman

Set the aircraft that you want to send the transmission to 251.000

Give that aircraft a Task of Transmit Radio Message under Triggered Actions, this is where you'll enter your sound file, type in the caption, and give it a duration.

Create a Trigger Zone around the waypoint. 

Create a Trigger for Unit In Zone for the aircraft and the trigger zone you made, and set it's action to AI Task Push and select the Transmit action you programmed earlier. 

Edited by Bunny Clark
freq typo