Mi-8MTV2 Whishlist

Hello,

R-828 Radio. It is currently not functional and not on the planned feature list.

I don't know if I well understand your question but me too I meet one problem with my radio.

I switch ON my radio and I enter this frequency: 134.00 because my home base he's Kutaisi but it's the great silence...

Do you meet the same problem ?

A great thanks in advance for all, Skull.

Hello,

R-828 Radio. It is currently not functional and not on the planned feature list.

I don't know if I well understand your question but me too I meet one problem with my radio.

I switch ON my radio and I enter this frequency: 134.00 because my home base he's Kutaisi but it's the great silence...

Do you meet the same problem ?

R-828 is the VHF FM radio for communication with ground units. Same system as on the Ka-50 that I use for my mod (see sig).

You are talking about the R-863 radio, which is working properly for me.

'Frett'

Hello,

I have a little for TurboHog,

You are talking about the R-863 radio, which is working properly for me.

I join you one copy from the official Web site of DCS and I display the frequency: 134.00 of Kutaisi but I would like to know if I must used other setup for used the R-863 radio ?

The numbers #8 and #9 must be used too ?

9692472381_dba95c966e_o.jpg

After trying the first three campaign missions, if you are considering translating the voice dialogs - DON'T. They sound so much better than the English dialogs in the Huey, and the English captions mean understanding them by people who don't speak Russian is not a problem.

Unlinking pedals from trim control would be great

English cockpit would be nice as well

there is no such thing in Mi-8... at least not what I found. If you enable the "rudder channel" (but you can fly without it) then you have dampening and you can twist the rotary for that channel to trim your heli like a plane.

But not the thing that is in Ka50 or Huey.

I got used very fast with the russian cockpit that now I'm thinking what was so hard for me to understand in ka50 cockpit :).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

I heard that, like the Ka-50 (if we forget about the autopilot for a second) when you hit the trim button, it trims both the stick and the pedals and you have to recenter both of them. In the Huey, you have the option to disable the rudder trim so you don't have to recenter the pedals every time you trim.

i5 4590 @ 3.77GHz | GTX 1060 6GB | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 | 1TB HDD+500GB HDD | Win10 Home X64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah me too even to the point of not caring if it remains in russian very strange for me.. :helpsmilie:

Mmhhh I would like to see the cockpit in English though. That's for some charts and switches that you don't have to use everytime. Indeed, some switches speak for themselves now, but If I want to select my VM source/radio/fire warning group/whatever I would like to see what is what.

+ It's more like an export Mi-17 with the tail rotor on the port side, which is a good excuse for an English cockpit!

Edited by TurboHog

'Frett'

+ crew inside the cockpit (not only from outside)

+ seat for the engineer, when on position 3

+ rear gunner (when real)

2:

I know that we can switches all the circuits breakers with the short cuts (Rctrl + Rshift +4,5,6, ect) but is it possible to click on the palets for up or down the circuits breakers because it's more immersive.

I join one screenshot #01 of the palets :

this!

+ english flight manual (not the real one, which is in the doc folder)

+ possibility to open the "sun roof"?!

regards,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

+ Axis controls for the brakes

+ I still haven't found the keys for the "pod type dial" (navigator weapon control panel) and the aiming view scale, so if this isn't my fault and they don't exists, please add them (in case that there are some other missing: configurable keyboard commands for ALL switches please)

PS: found the keys for the pod select switch: "." and ";". still searching vor the aiming view scale keys...

and:

but is it possible to click on the palets for up or down the circuits breakers because it's more immersive.

This. :) A nice animation would be great. :smartass:

Edited by Nereid

DCS:A-10C / DCS:Ka-50 / DCS:UH-1H / DCS:Mig21bis / DCS:P-51D / DCS:Mi-8MTV2 / DCS:Fw190D9 / DCS:Bf109K4 / DCS:C-101EB / DCS:L-39C / DCS:F-5E / DCS:Spitfire LF Mk. IX / DCS:AJS37

A lot of good suggestions here.

Door to the passenger/cargo compartment usable (by the flight engi)

This or at least add the window visible in the external model.

Edit: This probably requires an internal model of the cargo compartment but as it seems the rear/door-gunner is planned (it's listed here and here) that would require an internal model of it anyway and it would be nice to see each other in multiplayer co-op.

attachment.php?attachmentid=87503&stc=1&d=1378762127

mi8cargo.thumb.jpg.e9153f08befd2e1879089dbc59d4ddb2.jpg

Edited by eurofor

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It would be nice to be able to use the brakes on my pedals

There aren't peddle brakes on the Mi-8. :thumbup:

LG 34UC97 34" 3440x1440 monitor | 2x GTX-980 G1 Gaming

I7-5820k @ 3.3GHz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 2133Mhz

Samsung 840 EVO 120GB & 1TB SSDs | Seagate 3TB HDD

TM Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Combat Pedals

There aren't peddle brakes on the Mi-8. :thumbup:

Really? And how do they brake? at the moment there is a switch (brakes on/off).

And another point for the wishlist:

+ guided missiles: AT-2 Swatter, 9K38 Igla and 9K114 Shturm

Well, I know they are not planned; but this is a wishlist. :santa:

DCS:A-10C / DCS:Ka-50 / DCS:UH-1H / DCS:Mig21bis / DCS:P-51D / DCS:Mi-8MTV2 / DCS:Fw190D9 / DCS:Bf109K4 / DCS:C-101EB / DCS:L-39C / DCS:F-5E / DCS:Spitfire LF Mk. IX / DCS:AJS37