DCS: UH-1H Huey Dedicated ScreenShot Thread

NRG-Vampire

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/5/2024 at 3:37 PM, DishDoggie said:

Where do you get this mod? Is it a Map or Asset group? I keep seeing it but never a link to get it. Looks Good Thanks.

Hi DishDoggie,

I put together a mission made from assets by many of the talented people on this forum, notably:

The Junks by Hawkeye60`s pearl harbour project, Palm trees and bamboo huts from Hawkeye60`s south east Asia mod.

The PBR from TeTeT`s Vietnam war vessels, by way of eightball and Tobsen, check out their amazing OH-6A mod, its awesome.

Monitors and Charly's by upuaut`s addon tents/watchtower mod.

Massun92 for the sandbag emplacements, the new stuff.

So much good stuff coming out at the moment, I`m particularly pleased that the PBR can travel down the rivers, only tried them on the Caucasus map so far but I'm having so much fun using the ME.  Keeping the old brain working.

Regards,

Mike.  

Edited by Mike145
clarification
  • Like 2

GE Wings2.jpg           AMD Ryzen 5, 16 GB DDR4, AMD XFX Radeon RX590 8GB, 27" curved Samsung monitor.

4 hours ago, Mike145 said:

Hi DishDoggie,

I put together a mission made from assets by many of the talented people on this forum, notably:

The Junks by Hawkeye60`s pearl harbour project, Palm trees and bamboo huts from Hawkeye60`s south east Asia mod.

The PBR from TeTeT`s Vietnam war vessels, by way of eightball and Tobsen, check out their amazing OH-6A mod, its awesome.

So much good stuff coming out at the moment, I`m particularly pleased that the PBR can travel down the rivers, only tried them on the Caucasus map so far but I'm having so much fun using the ME.  Keeping the old brain working.

Regards,

Mike.  

You're so kind. I need to find all but Massun92 mod. That one I have. I have been wanting to make a Vietnam mission on the Caucasus map. The mods are just what the Doctor Ordered.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mike145 said:

Hi DishDoggie,

Regards,

Mike.  

Can you help me find this one?  Palm trees and bamboo huts from Hawkeye60`s south east Asia mod. I just can not locate this mod.

2 hours ago, DishDoggie said:

Can you help me find this one?  Palm trees and bamboo huts from Hawkeye60`s south east Asia mod. I just can not locate this mod.

Hi DD

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eebze8x3ssj9me3/Bamboo Huts Construction Set v1.2.rar?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6i5absigpgqmge2/ADC Jungle Environment V 2.7.9.zip?dl=0

Dropbox links for the mods, have a look at the thread to see what's on offer.👍

Same mission , different view.

20240404171027_1.jpg

20240404171436_1.jpg

• Like 1

GE Wings2.jpg           AMD Ryzen 5, 16 GB DDR4, AMD XFX Radeon RX590 8GB, 27" curved Samsung monitor.

Pileup outside of Vegas, pick up casualty and drop off at hospital, nice quick mission.

20240409211711_1.jpg

20240409211818_1.jpg

20240409211956_1.jpg

• Like 1