Missile's trajectory desynchronization

diditopgun

Hi !

This is an issue for a long time already, but now with new AIM-54 Phoenix guidance modeling it become a major issue.

It's not only Phoenix related but it's the most visible.

My missile do a big lofted trajectory but for the other player in front of me it goes straight to him…

Other example: I have seen AGM-88 HARM from an other player hit the ground dozen meters of a SAM radar but kill it anyway.

Will it be addressed in a "soon" future ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

I agree too ! For me is THE most important problem to fix.

For sure we have now a beautiful game, with amazing aircraft ! But now it's time to have synchronized weapons in order to be able to improve our skill. Because at this time it's almost impossible to understand our flight, death, and mission progress with Tacview... Everybody have differents representations of the game...

It's like playing a race game where nobody can see other trajectory... A little bit useless...

Pleaaase do something :)

It is actually quite shamefull that this big ia still in the game...

It is even worse with the F14.

The other day I was Rio with a human pilot in MP. I shot a missile and for me it went straight and ran out of energy quite quickly.

For him it lofted to 53k and git the target.

It is frankly appalling that this kinds of bug still are in the game

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk