Pilot in liferaft rescue

mariner3302

I figured out how to put a pilot in a liferaft in Mission Editor. Add a ship and select liferaft. Then add static UH-1 cargo and adjust the weight to 220 lbs. Then place that cargo in the liferaft. So you have the liferaft in the water and the pilot figure in the liferaft. However I can't seem to get him 'hooked' after prolonged hovering over him (10+ seconds). Also if the rope length is not extra long then the raft is blown away by the rotorwash. I put it in a inshore pond so it couldn't move and still no hook.

Anyone have some suggestions???

i7-7700K, 32GB DDR4, 525GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080Ti 11GB, Liquid Cooling, Win 10, Warthog HOTAS, TPR Pedals, HP Reverb, Oculus Rift with Touch, Jetseat and bass shakers, PointCTRL, and Scale F-14B Cockpit

• 2 weeks later...

post that mission

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

• 3 months later...