SU-25T Weapon pylon modding

comwarrior

i found the lau file for the su-25T in scripts/database/planes and i found the section for the pylons.

However, my attempt to copy the entries for each weapon from one pylon to another has no effect.

Does anyone know how to add weapons to the SU-25T for single player? It would be nice to have all weapons available on all pylons...

Also, anyone know if it's possible to add pylons?

Thanks

It's not hard coded...

I found it...

I need to completely mod the other pylons, right now i only did the centre pylon (number 6) with vikars... :D

Then, i'm going to do a video showing the mod working...

THEN i'm going to write a guide and post within the mods so that people can do it themselves...

Actually 6~7 months ago I worked on them for Ka-50.

I can load Vikhrs inner stations by altering database as you do I think. So I have 24 Vikhrs at the same time. But when I fire a Vikhr from inner station, missile doesn't see laser and directly goes down and explode. There's nothing wrong with outer statin Vikhrs of course.

I couldn't manage the missile fired from inner station to hit the target... So, I quit. :(

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Hi devrim,

I've done a quick video showing the same as you've done, I'm converting the video now as it was almost 8gb when recorded from fraps...

I've not fired all the weapons yet, but the video i did shows the successfully use of 11 smoke generators on the SU-25T and it looks fantastic...

Off video i did test the weapons and fuel jettison works ok...

Using ELINT and LLTV at the same time is demonstrated in the video but not fired anything yet...

Need to test out what will work and what will not...