Lock On Modern Air Combat Leagues/Ladders - Page 14 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 01-16-2013, 01:32 AM   #131
GottHold

Reputation power: 5
GottHold is on a distinguished road

Any ladders ofr FC3 and other dcs modules ? would be awesome!
Old 04-03-2013, 07:17 AM   #132
MasterTinker

Reputation power: 0
MasterTinker is on a distinguished road

Yes, I also believe that at least 4 vs 4 or the 6 vs 6 format is a better one, but for now its is 2 vs 2 unless enough interest makes us change the format, and I'd be willing to do so immediately.

This can only happen with the great support of the community.
MasterTinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:05 AM   #133
Double_D

Reputation power: 12
Double_D is just really niceDouble_D is just really niceDouble_D is just really niceDouble_D is just really niceDouble_D is just really niceDouble_D is just really niceDouble_D is just really niceDouble_D is just really niceDouble_D is just really niceDouble_D is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterTinker View Post
Yes, I also believe that at least 4 vs 4 or the 6 vs 6 format is a better one, but for now its is 2 vs 2 unless enough interest makes us change the format, and I'd be willing to do so immediately.

This can only happen with the great support of the community.
Sorry gents, I have shut down Air Combat League site..Flankerator now has a site running , but if the interest is there again and I mean a strong one, I would be willing to start it up again starting with a Tournament with prizes..and so on....

cheers..
Old 01-04-2016, 08:00 AM   #134
Snelle

Reputation power: 0
Snelle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double_D View Post
Sorry gents, I have shut down Air Combat League site..Flankerator now has a site running , but if the interest is there again and I mean a strong one, I would be willing to start it up again starting with a Tournament with prizes..and so on....

cheers..
With Falcon4 Allied Force being mentioned in the main page I allready assumed something is outdated here

Let's see if this is a common virus here on forums.
Snelle is offline   Reply With Quote