Lock On Modern Air Combat Leagues/Ladders - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-12-2008, 09:38 PM   #1
Bearitall

Reputation power: 25
Bearitall is a glorious beacon of lightBearitall is a glorious beacon of lightBearitall is a glorious beacon of lightBearitall is a glorious beacon of lightBearitall is a glorious beacon of lightBearitall is a glorious beacon of lightBearitall is a glorious beacon of lightBearitall is a glorious beacon of lightBearitall is a glorious beacon of lightBearitall is a glorious beacon of lightBearitall is a glorious beacon of light
Default Lock On Modern Air Combat Leagues/Ladders

Hello All;

I am announcing the start up of Lock On Modern Air Combat Ladders.

Here Squadrons can sign up and challenge other Squadrons and show who is the best of the best..become the " Top Gun " Squadron.

Please sign up in the forums at Team Combat League to post what you feel the rules should be, and so forth we appreciate any input in these area's hope to create a fantastic Air to Air Combat Competitions

And if all goes well we could also create a League Competitions for different senerio's

Right Now is a Air to Air Combat Ladder 2 v 2

It will start just as soon as Ten Squadron's start joining up, so come on Squadron's.

I know the idea of Air to Air Combat, against a player rather than an AI pilot is more exciting than ever and too just think, your Squadron's name know as the " Top Gun " of pilots out there in the World..

We now support for the following Flight Sims:

Falcon4 Allied Forces
IL-2
Lock On(soon to be updated to FC patch 2)

And now hoping to add Microsoft FSX Red Bull Air Racing

Well at Team Combat League's forum we have posted our Beta Rules, which can be altered to more suit game play.

Also we have added a poll to see what other types of Ladder Competitions members would like to see

Please drop by and would love to see your opinion's

Best of Luck to all

Hope to see you there

Team Combat League
www.teamcombatleague.com

Check Your Six

Last edited by Bearitall; 07-22-2011 at 10:52 AM.
Bearitall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 08:56 AM   #2
A.S+
Posting Rights Revoked

Reputation power: 0
A.S is a name known to allA.S is a name known to allA.S is a name known to allA.S is a name known to allA.S is a name known to allA.S is a name known to allA.S is a name known to allA.S is a name known to allA.S is a name known to allA.S is a name known to allA.S is a name known to all

Suggestion:

Guns Only

1 vs 1
2 vs 2

BVR Team vs Team

(2 vs 2)
4 vs 4
6 vs 6 EDIT:

and setup a kind of ROE (Rules of Engagement)

Finally somethingґs going on here .. GREAT !! Tracks must be saved etc etc... i am even willing to help you out with that ..so great that is.

Hopefully this will motivate alot Pilots out there to come out of there holes no matter if they want to win or fear to loose..... thatґs great idea isnґt it?

Last edited by A.S; 02-15-2008 at 11:47 AM.
A.S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 12:26 PM   #3
cristi

Reputation power: 11
cristi is on a distinguished road

We are in

http://silentsharksnavy.com/airwing
We wait ya here
cristi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 05:46 PM   #4
Teknetinium

Reputation power: 64
Teknetinium is a splendid one to beholdTeknetinium is a splendid one to beholdTeknetinium is a splendid one to beholdTeknetinium is a splendid one to beholdTeknetinium is a splendid one to beholdTeknetinium is a splendid one to beholdTeknetinium is a splendid one to beholdTeknetinium is a splendid one to beholdTeknetinium is a splendid one to beholdTeknetinium is a splendid one to beholdTeknetinium is a splendid one to behold

Good Idea was thinking about something in those matters, Like RvE=AS pointed out
BVR should be done.
4vs4
6vs6
My point is that 2vs2 don't represent the hole team,

Last edited by Teknetinium; 02-13-2008 at 05:49 PM.
Teknetinium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 10:01 PM   #5
Balu

Reputation power: 14
Balu will become famous soon enoughBalu will become famous soon enough

Just a question

Lo-MAC N/A 2 v 2 AA Combat Well we will go with these beta rules for now.

1) Each team will field (2)pilots.

6) Ladder is currently as Stock Weaponґs and Lock On ver 1.02 unless other wise determine to switch to Flaming Cliffs( Teams can use Flaming Cliffs if both agree ) but map senerioґs must be same as posted

Does the last rule mean, that Flaming Cliffs is not binding? Itґs a pity. I think that Flaming Cliffs should be standard and I think that our squadron like most squadrons do not want to go a step back.

Last edited by Balu; 02-13-2008 at 10:14 PM.
Balu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 11:36 AM   #6
Bearitall

Bearitall is a glorious beacon of lightBearitall is a glorious beacon of lightBearitall is a glorious beacon of lightBearitall is a glorious beacon of lightBearitall is a glorious beacon of lightBearitall is a glorious beacon of lightBearitall is a glorious beacon of lightBearitall is a glorious beacon of lightBearitall is a glorious beacon of lightBearitall is a glorious beacon of lightBearitall is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balu View Post
Just a question

Lo-MAC N/A 2 v 2 AA Combat Well we will go with these beta rules for now.

1) Each team will field (2)pilots.

6) Ladder is currently as Stock Weaponґs and Lock On ver 1.02 unless other wise determine to switch to Flaming Cliffs( Teams can use Flaming Cliffs if both agree ) but map senerioґs must be same as posted

Does the last rule mean, that Flaming Cliffs is not binding? Itґs a pity. I think that Flaming Cliffs should be standard and I think that our squadron like most squadrons do not want to go a step back.
Rule 6 is not binding if both teams agree, only reason for now of Ver 1.02 and Lock On only is this is just starting so we want to get it right. But any help in helping get this up and Air Bourne will be greatly appreciated.

Also, Admin's will be Called " Air Marshall's "

Those wanting to help more in any manor please Contact either myself or Hot Shot at Team Combat League thru the forums, or myself here..

Old 02-14-2008, 11:39 AM   #7
Bearitall

Default Input is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknetium View Post
Good Idea was thinking about something in those matters, Like RvE=AS pointed out
BVR should be done.
4vs4
6vs6
My point is that 2vs2 don't represent the hole team,
Yes, I also believe that at least 4 vs 4 or the 6 vs 6 format is a better one, but for now its is 2 vs 2 unless enough interest makes us change the format, and I'd be willing to do so immediately.

This can only happen with the great support of the community.

Check Your Six
Old 02-14-2008, 06:07 PM   #8
The_GOZR+
Posting Rights Revoked

Reputation power: 0
The_GOZR is on a distinguished road

Too bad this site is not only for Lockon or combat sim or something more special..It doesn't give a good value to fight on this league really unless something more special is done to attract more simmers than FPS Gamers.
The_GOZR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 09:37 PM   #9
Bearitall

Default This can be done!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_GOZR View Post
Too bad this site is not only for Lockon or combat sim or something more special..It doesn't give a good value to fight on this league really unless something more special is done to attract more simmers than FPS Gamers.
If the interest is there, this site can become a Lock On/Flaming Cliffs specific site. It does appear that the other Competitions have not drawn the interest as the Lock On Community has thus far, we have dropped the BF2 series and most probably be dropping the COD4 Series..I do believe we will be going Strickly with the Lock On Series only.

Thank you for this excellent insite..

Check Your Six
Old 02-15-2008, 12:03 AM   #10
Bearitall

Default Consider it done, now

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_GOZR View Post
Well, we've made a quick decision and dedicated " Team Combat League " for Lock On/Flaming Cliffs and simms format. Still will have to make some adjustments to site but its a done deal..

Also I've added two new Ladders " 4 vs 4 & 6 vs 6 " formats..

So far we now have 7 teams signed up and welcome to all the new teams..