Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - Nevada - Round 1

Ciribob

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ciribob, any chance of giving the Mina airport some mig-21 & viggens. We only have MI-8 here? thanks!

I'll have a look, pretty sure there wasnt much room to add them - no parking or side area to spawn safely but will check

WWII Assets pack is now needed. Really? I guess some units from this pack were placed in the map by accident.

Thats odd - manually removed from mission file - its not required! :thumbup:

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Thats odd - manually removed from mission file - its not required! :thumbup:

Thank you. Server does not require the Assets pack anymore.

Unfortunately, since the Comms Array update DCS is crashing each time I try to join the BF server. I did an DCS update and repair. Joining other servers works.

I have no idea what it could be.

Win10Pro, i7-4770K, 32GB, RTX-2070S OC, VPC WarBRD Base, VPC Mongoos T-50CM2, Warthog Throttles, MFG Crosswind, TrackIR 5

Thank you. Server does not require the Assets pack anymore.

Unfortunately, since the Comms Array update DCS is crashing each time I try to join the BF server. I did an DCS update and repair. Joining other servers works.

I have no idea what it could be.

Sounds like there may be an actual ww2 unit in then. Do dcs logs say something like missing unit or model?

Will check mission shortly

Edit: fixed - added Bofors somehow. They're gone now. Try now :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Edited by Ciribob

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Love the server! Is this replacing Blueflag on Caucause? Will BF be back to Caucause on 2.5 after the great merge?
Caucasus will be back when we can get performance and stability to an acceptable level again :) hopefully that'll be before the merge!

Our goal as always is to have a BF round on each map - currently we've got two out of three!

Unlikely in the next few weeks as I'm away from Friday for two weeks but it's not abandoned, no worries !

Any though of putting the Gazelle on bluefor? Could prove to be useful now with the reinforced airfields and REDFOR getting viggins :) not to mention her new FM update making her to a joy to fly again

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]1000 miles of road will take you around town, a 1000 feet of runway can take you around the world...unless your in a Huey, you can go anywhere with no runway in a Huey!

multiplayer name ''DustOff=3=6''

My 2.1 with Normandy and every module except FC3 is just under 70gig if I recall.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]1000 miles of road will take you around town, a 1000 feet of runway can take you around the world...unless your in a Huey, you can go anywhere with no runway in a Huey!

multiplayer name ''DustOff=3=6''

Been practicing my a2g skills the last couple of nights in the su-25a, great fun! My only issue is without intel it's damn near impossible to identify AA/SAM vehicles vs the other vehicle groups at bases. Anyone have good tactics for knowing what targets to hit first? Can the L39/Hawk provide any F10 spotting for units? Just wondering!

Round reset, starting bases tweaked.

Enjoy!

Guys I'm new to blue flag and I have a question:

In some Ralfidude videos I hear him stating "Kutaisi traffic, Dagger 1-1 taking the active runway 30 for south departure" or stating "Kutaisi traffic Dagger 1-1 on final, runway 30"

Is it necessary to announce takeoffs and landings like this? And if you do, do you announce them on the GCI frequency?

Guys I'm new to blue flag and I have a question:

In some Ralfidude videos I hear him stating "Kutaisi traffic, Dagger 1-1 taking the active runway 30 for south departure" or stating "Kutaisi traffic Dagger 1-1 on final, runway 30"

Is it necessary to announce takeoffs and landings like this? And if you do, do you announce them on the GCI frequency?

Usually yes, it helps to announce your arrivals and departures so that there aren't collisions on the runway. The GCI frequency is not the place, there is an ATC channel. Use '-freq' in the chat to see what the frequencies are.