-= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =- - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

View Poll Results: Shall we add the "Label Mod"?
Yes 41 40.20%
No 61 59.80%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-31-2016, 11:02 AM   #11
GrmlZ

Reputation power: 3
GrmlZ has a spectacular aura aboutGrmlZ has a spectacular aura aboutGrmlZ has a spectacular aura aboutGrmlZ has a spectacular aura about

Hi
Would it be possible to just add the Mig-15 and F-86 (with Gar-8 ) to the Mig-21/F-5 server mission?
While they arnt really "vietnam" planes, neither is the Mig-21 Bis and would add some variety and you dont have to rotate.
At the very least they can be used for ground attack, P-51 in a Korea Server.

Last edited by GrmlZ; 07-31-2016 at 11:07 AM.
GrmlZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 11:08 AM   #12
golani79

Reputation power: 6
golani79 is a jewel in the roughgolani79 is a jewel in the roughgolani79 is a jewel in the roughgolani79 is a jewel in the roughgolani79 is a jewel in the roughgolani79 is a jewel in the rough

tbh I like both generations very much but I´m not entirely sure if a rotation would be so good for the player numbers.

Wouldn´t it be possible to add MiG-15 and F-86 and assign them a separate area of operation for dogfighting each other?
Old 07-31-2016, 03:41 PM   #13
ACG_IronJockel

Reputation power: 5
ACG_IronJockel has a spectacular aura aboutACG_IronJockel has a spectacular aura aboutACG_IronJockel has a spectacular aura aboutACG_IronJockel has a spectacular aura aboutACG_IronJockel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by golani79 View Post
tbh I like both generations very much but I´m not entirely sure if a rotation would be so good for the player numbers.

Wouldn´t it be possible to add MiG-15 and F-86 and assign them a separate area of operation for dogfighting each other?
If i do this it would split the combat positions and i think to have everything concentrated is a vital part of the server to ensure action.
Old 07-31-2016, 04:04 PM   #14
Nirvi
ED Translator / Moderator

Reputation power: 14
Nirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decibel dB View Post
I see that sometime when i zoom in the gears are down on the Saber's AI or human, is it a know bug or it need to be reported?
Bug is already known and reported.
Nirvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 05:05 PM   #15
GrmlZ

GrmlZ has a spectacular aura aboutGrmlZ has a spectacular aura aboutGrmlZ has a spectacular aura aboutGrmlZ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACG_IronJockel View Post
If i do this it would split the combat positions and i think to have everything concentrated is a vital part of the server to ensure action.
I dont think it would be necessary to split them. If you see it as a "vietnam era" server but with F-86 Sabres and Mig-15s too. (and maybe UH-1s and MI-8s also? )

As i said, at the very least they could take ground attack roles, like A-4s and the like did in Vietnam.
And, in the right situation they can take on F-5s/mig-21s as well.
Old 07-31-2016, 05:30 PM   #16
ACG_IronJockel

ACG_IronJockel has a spectacular aura aboutACG_IronJockel has a spectacular aura aboutACG_IronJockel has a spectacular aura aboutACG_IronJockel has a spectacular aura aboutACG_IronJockel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrmlZ View Post
I dont think it would be necessary to split them. If you see it as a "vietnam era" server but with F-86 Sabres and Mig-15s too. (and maybe UH-1s and MI-8s also? )

As i said, at the very least they could take ground attack roles, like A-4s and the like did in Vietnam.
And, in the right situation they can take on F-5s/mig-21s as well.

Appard from the saber and the Mig15 these Aircrafct are already in the mission.
I guess i will just include the Kora stuff there too.
I will work on a troop transportation scrpit for the mission after my exams.
Old 07-31-2016, 06:07 PM   #17
GrmlZ

I will take a look as soon as i have the time.
Maybe take out the good old Huey for a spin.
Old 08-01-2016, 07:07 AM   #18
Decibel dB

Decibel dB has a spectacular aura aboutDecibel dB has a spectacular aura aboutDecibel dB has a spectacular aura aboutDecibel dB has a spectacular aura about

I would like a rotation personally, it is more accurate and immersive, we already have to imagine that we are over Korea. If we had those 2 that won't help. I appreciate that you want to please the most folks but you go along that line we end up with no one willing to fly the underdogs.

my 2 cent
Decibel dB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 09:47 PM   #19
Sim Flyer

Sim Flyer is on a distinguished road

Are you guys planning to run the simpel radio mod on this server?
Sim Flyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 01:36 AM   #20
Spectrum Legacy

Reputation power: 4
Spectrum Legacy will become famous soon enoughSpectrum Legacy will become famous soon enoughSpectrum Legacy will become famous soon enough

Could you please enable awacs radio frequency also for L39ZA? I've cycled through all 20 radio channel presets, but couldn't find the working one.

Also it would be interesting to have solo flight (leaving the instructor home) & shroud (hood) off...for improved rearward visibility. Maybe currently 2 out of 4 planes spawned as solo would do the trick. Cheers!
Spectrum Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote