Bufo

Reputation power: 2
Bufo is on a distinguished road

Can I get the mission from somewhere?
Old 11-22-2017, 06:00 PM   #332
ZHeN+
Posting Rights Revoked

Reputation power: 0
ZHeN is a splendid one to beholdZHeN is a splendid one to beholdZHeN is a splendid one to beholdZHeN is a splendid one to beholdZHeN is a splendid one to beholdZHeN is a splendid one to beholdZHeN is a splendid one to beholdZHeN is a splendid one to beholdZHeN is a splendid one to beholdZHeN is a splendid one to beholdZHeN is a splendid one to behold

from your trackfiles ?
ZHeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 09:32 PM   #333
Bufo

Bufo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHeN View Post
from your trackfiles ?
I could extract the mission file, but if I understood correctly there are some additional script files.
Old 11-24-2017, 08:47 AM   #334
PB0_CEF

Reputation power: 9
PB0_CEF will become famous soon enoughPB0_CEF will become famous soon enoughPB0_CEF will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHeN View Post
naaaah ... no AI aircraft for KO, ever !
something should be done to the defending ground forces
Well I think that random small and limited numbers of AI groups can be a real interesting way to add challenge when there's only one side force online. It could be a good way to see extra planes or shoppers : Cobras, Mi-28, F-16, Mig-23. Of course it should be only very limited RANDOM and DEFENSIVES forces.

Another possibilty could be to had small defensives convoy (1 shilka + 1 Sa-9 or 1 Vulcan + 1 Avenger for example) starting RANDOMLY from FARPS, Antennas or Bases to 4 or 5 kms away when roads are available to had far defensives positions around them. It can be activated when one side is alone online. So the attackers would never know where the AA defenses can be ...
PB0_CEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 02:19 PM   #335
RedBat07

RedBat07 is on a distinguished road

If whole team is offline then there is no AI skilled enough to outsmart organized oponents, to save you and your positions.
I fly choppers aswell and I also had seen my work destroyed when I come online next day. So WHAT?!

I remember time when I took K.O campaign soo much to my heart that when I don’t fly I would check web page from my phone and delay something else just to come and defend if it was needed, I would wake up in the middle of the night and go fly cap because no reds where awake and american taw had ground strike practice. While doing that crazy stuff I’ve had a lot of fun.
So my opinion is this: If you want your side defended then defend it! Have fun and don’t ask somebody else to do it for you! Its really that simple. At least from my point of view

Im writing this because im affraid K.O. will get AI cap and it would spoil everything!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RedBat07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 03:15 PM   #336
PB0_CEF

PB0_CEF will become famous soon enoughPB0_CEF will become famous soon enoughPB0_CEF will become famous soon enough

For me the goal is not to stop absolutly attackers when other side is offline : this is a PvP campaign and only humans must do the job
But I think that with only one side on a map this is not really interesting to play with only predictable defensives positions. Veterans players know really well where to go to destroy FARPS defenses and it's a mechanical way of playing rather than an "adventure". Without any air opposition, fighters or Gazelle Mistral are useless and a big part of missions are not possible anymore
The possibility to have enemy nearly everywhere (but not always) can be a good way to make missions more realistic and stressful
Old 11-24-2017, 04:21 PM   #337
egnacio

Reputation power: 0
egnacio is on a distinguished road

How about neutral AF and farps have sams when the mission starts?
and no more groundcrew convoys,to open a farp we have to deliver them would make it harder
and convoys have tanks why we need tanks??a tank should be replaced by osa or tor to defend croundcrew delivered crate by crate
i remember earlier we could request offensive convoy that was the idea of tanks existance
waiting for KO to rerevive
miss u guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
egnacio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 04:50 PM   #338
HiJack
Veteran

Reputation power: 75
HiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to behold

Thank you for the feedback. I will not add AI CAP. I’m currently working on the web server to solve security problems. Not sure how long it will take but the KO will definitely not go away and I’m putting in a lot of hours this weekend.

Spoiler:

ASUS Z97-PRO, Socket-1150
Intel® Core i7-4770K Processor @ 4.80 GHz
32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133MHz CL9 4x8GB
Sapphire Radeon TRI-X R9 390X 8GB "OC"
Samsung SSD 850PRO 1TB SSD
WD 2TB Black 3,5", SATA64MB Cache, Dual Processor, 7200RPM
Windows 7 64-bit
Philips 40" 4K LED BDM4065UC
HiJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 05:32 PM   #339
PB0_CEF

Default The Kaukasus Offensive revived!

Your choice will be the good one Thanks for your work

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 12-04-2017, 05:29 PM   #340
Oberst_Starlight

Reputation power: 3
Oberst_Starlight has a spectacular aura aboutOberst_Starlight has a spectacular aura aboutOberst_Starlight has a spectacular aura aboutOberst_Starlight has a spectacular aura aboutOberst_Starlight has a spectacular aura about

When will the server revive again?)