P51D Videos

JimMack

Thank you kindly for that Echo38.

That is great news.

I was thinking maybe I was Down to 0% tolerance remaining or something .. without knowing what I had done. Guilty Conscience or something !! lol.

Thanks again and have a great day.

PS> With regards to Nealius' issue, he's trying to configure his Twist Grip Rudder.

Do you know off hand if he can set up a Curve for it's sensitivity ? I have to wait for a DCS World update before I can look at mine for him.

SnowTiger:joystick:

With regards to Nealius' issue, he's trying to configure his Twist Grip Rudder.

Do you know off hand if he can set up a Curve for it's sensitivity ?

He can, but I don't ever use curves, myself, so I have no advice to offer about how to curve it. If it were any axis but rudder, I'd say "don't." I suppose not much harm with one on the rudder, particularly with twisty.

• 4 weeks later...

heres one of my vids, specs: i7 2600k, Nvidia GTX780@1920x1200 16xaa, everything maxed

I'm still learning to encode video, this is compressed with H264 at a bitrate of 2000kbit, 64k stereo mp3, ending in about 200mb for the full 17 minutes, maybe i should double the bitrate?

i know youtube re-encodes it, so I'm not sure it would even look any better.

any suggestions?

My youtube channel Remember: the fun is in the fight, not the kill, so say NO! to the AIM-120.

System specs:ROG Maximus XI Hero, Intel I9 9900K, 32GB 3200MHz ram, EVGA 1080ti FTW3, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVME, 27" Samsung SA350 1080p, 27" BenQ GW2765HT 1440p, ASUS ROG PG278Q 1440p G-SYNC

Controls: Saitekt rudder pedals,Virpil MongoosT50 throttle, warBRD base, CM2 stick, TrackIR 5+pro clip, WMR VR headset.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

rather watch it with out the music, I'm one of the many who actually like the plan and environment noises. :thumbup:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

ok so this time i doubled the bitrate... also im just recording as im playing, not recording a track, so that last one i was listening to music while i was playing, this time im not

My youtube channel Remember: the fun is in the fight, not the kill, so say NO! to the AIM-120.

System specs:ROG Maximus XI Hero, Intel I9 9900K, 32GB 3200MHz ram, EVGA 1080ti FTW3, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVME, 27" Samsung SA350 1080p, 27" BenQ GW2765HT 1440p, ASUS ROG PG278Q 1440p G-SYNC

Controls: Saitekt rudder pedals,Virpil MongoosT50 throttle, warBRD base, CM2 stick, TrackIR 5+pro clip, WMR VR headset.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Old video I forgot about

${1}

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

P-51D Mustang video

Hey Guys,

Quick video of me fooling around in the P-51D Mustang with fellow pilots – Crypt, Panthro and Zappa. A couple of low level tree hugging gun runs on the base defences. I’m not very fond of Vulcan’s – 2mins 50secs. Blazing away with the Mustang’s guns and killed a lot of grass. Also managed to knock over a lookout tower or two that got in the way. What’s that sound? Over revving RPM and doesn’t sound good. Oh. It’s a blown supercharger. Joy. I need a lot more practice.

The drama occurs at:

00:48 Take Off Roll

01:34 Airborne

02:39 Fly Over

02:52 Ouch

03:38 Tipping In

04:02 Grass

04:34 In From The South

06:26 The End

6z5eFKMOgts

Edited by redfish
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AEF 161 Squadron CO ~~~ My YouTube Channel ~~~ "We struck down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not bickering." The Shoveller ... Mystery Men

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I bought a long time ago DCS P-51D, but I have not been flying on it. I'd like to try it, so I want to know if someone has made ​​a video tutorial with narration, how to perform basic aerobatic maneuvers on the Mustang? With the norms (speed, engine power etc.) and when and where we move flight controls?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Everything is possible ...

• 2 weeks later...

Suppose I'll post a link to my whole playlist of Mustang videos:

The video series so far is simply playing through the stock campaign. I'm not an expert at this plane or this sim, but I hoped that documenting a lot of the learning process would be interesting to some.

:)

• Like 2

Suppose I'll post a link to my whole playlist of Mustang videos:

The video series so far is simply playing through the stock campaign. I'm not an expert at this plane or this sim, but I hoped that documenting a lot of the learning process would be interesting to some.

:)

I just watched your first Let's Fly video (

) and can really recommend it to newcomers. Good job (well, except the takeoff :D, but to be honest my first takeoffs looked even worse... ) .

I noticed the exceptional sound quality. Your voice is also very nice to listen to!

Edited by derelor

1338 - beyond leet

ED Forum rules EN|DE|RU

Training flight:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill TridentZ | GPU: Palit RTX3080 Ti 12GB | SSDs: 2xSabrent Rocket 1TB M.2 | Samsung Pro 256GB | Samsung EVO 850 500GB | Samsung QVO 1TB 

Peripherals: Warthog HOTAS | TrackIR 5 | MFG Crosswinds | 3xTM Cougar MFDs | HP Reverb G2