Network fix for Flaming Cliffs 2 - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 03-03-2012, 07:10 PM   #11
FLANKERATOR

Reputation power: 63
FLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to behold

Great news !

We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training.
FLANKERATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 07:32 PM   #12
Xpto

Reputation power: 15
Xpto is just really niceXpto is just really niceXpto is just really niceXpto is just really niceXpto is just really niceXpto is just really niceXpto is just really niceXpto is just really niceXpto is just really niceXpto is just really niceXpto is just really nice

Great news, indeed.
Xpto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 09:09 PM   #13
S125

Reputation power: 10
S125 has a spectacular aura aboutS125 has a spectacular aura aboutS125 has a spectacular aura aboutS125 has a spectacular aura aboutS125 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the fix

+ probleme the hotfix require for new activation fc2

my hld activations not wek for my give error

Last edited by S125; 03-03-2012 at 09:46 PM.
S125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:41 PM   #14
Pilotasso
Veteran

Reputation power: 150
Pilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud ofPilotasso has much to be proud of

God! can I start rocovering from 2 months worth of Simulation withdrawal symptoms????
Case: Corsair 400C
PSU: SEASONIC 760W Platinum
CPU: AMD RYZEN 1700X
MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4
Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO
RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB
Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red
GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X
HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals
Monitor: ASUS PB278Q IPS 27" LED 1440P
Pilotasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:51 AM   #15
HiJack
Veteran

Reputation power: 75
HiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to behold

OK updated my dedicated server with the fix. New superbroad internet connection (70Mb/10Mb) that I guess will alow me to add more players to the server. I did unregister FC2 first and got a message saying I had 9 registrations left but after updating with the fix and registering I only got 4 registrations left. I guess its not a problem anyhow as Ed gives renewals on request.

Thanks to ED for fixing this

(HJ)

Spoiler:

ASUS Z97-PRO, Socket-1150
Intel® Core i7-4770K Processor @ 4.80 GHz
32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133MHz CL9 4x8GB
Sapphire Radeon TRI-X R9 390X 8GB "OC"
Samsung SSD 850PRO 1TB SSD
WD 2TB Black 3,5", SATA64MB Cache, Dual Processor, 7200RPM
Windows 7 64-bit
Philips 40" 4K LED BDM4065UC
HiJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 06:42 AM   #16
IvanK

Reputation power: 41
IvanK is a name known to allIvanK is a name known to allIvanK is a name known to allIvanK is a name known to allIvanK is a name known to allIvanK is a name known to allIvanK is a name known to allIvanK is a name known to allIvanK is a name known to allIvanK is a name known to allIvanK is a name known to all

Thanks devs
IvanK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:02 AM   #17
EtherealN
Coffee boy

Reputation power: 250
EtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant futureEtherealN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiJack View Post
OK updated my dedicated server with the fix. New superbroad internet connection (70Mb/10Mb) that I guess will alow me to add more players to the server. I did unregister FC2 first and got a message saying I had 9 registrations left but after updating with the fix and registering I only got 4 registrations left. I guess its not a problem anyhow as Ed gives renewals on request.

Thanks to ED for fixing this

(HJ)
HiJack, you can check exact status of the key, as well as it's full history, on the starforce website. http://proactive.star-force.com/2.0/activate.php

Enter your key and then click the "Serial Number parameters" link.

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер
Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog
DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules | Hell Yeah! | Norse Religious Education | Life of a Game Tester
EtherealN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 06:20 PM   #18
HiJack
Veteran

Reputation power: 75
HiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealN View Post
HiJack, you can check exact status of the key, as well as it's full history, on the starforce website. http://proactive.star-force.com/2.0/activate.php

Cool I was not aware of this, thanks!

EDIT: But the list shows only activations and reactivations. I have allways deactivated the license when changing or upgrading my computer!

Spoiler:

ASUS Z97-PRO, Socket-1150
Intel® Core i7-4770K Processor @ 4.80 GHz
32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133MHz CL9 4x8GB
Sapphire Radeon TRI-X R9 390X 8GB "OC"
Samsung SSD 850PRO 1TB SSD
WD 2TB Black 3,5", SATA64MB Cache, Dual Processor, 7200RPM
Windows 7 64-bit
Philips 40" 4K LED BDM4065UC

Last edited by HiJack; 03-19-2012 at 06:25 PM.
HiJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:19 PM   #19
S125

Reputation power: 10
S125 has a spectacular aura aboutS125 has a spectacular aura aboutS125 has a spectacular aura aboutS125 has a spectacular aura aboutS125 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealN View Post

thx for info its werk