Yak-51 First Look - Video

pegg00

Its a pity that ED is releasing modules with almost no content to speak off :(

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Its a pity that ED is releasing modules with almost no content to speak off :(

Yeah :( That's what I was trying to show in this vid so nobody spent money and got disappointed. You'd think a "trainer" aircraft would at least have a bunch of beginner training missions. Maybe they'll come at a later date..

Yeah :( That's what I was trying to show in this vid so nobody spent money and got disappointed. You'd think a "trainer" aircraft would at least have a bunch of beginner training missions. Maybe they'll come at a later date..
According to the weekend news ...

Interactive training missions included. Learn to start up, taxi, takeoff, and land the Yak-52 like a real pilot.

I think its unfair and unreasonable to tell people that its not worth the money because some training missions are missing in a trainer and its still in EA, within 2 hours of release. Really?

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

I think its unfair and unreasonable to tell people that its not worth the money because some training missions are missing in a trainer and its still in EA, within 2 hours of release. Really?

Thats why I said "in my opinion". I also said "this is in early access and could change".