Prophet

I never saw this, but as Groove mentioned it could be by choosing wrong option ;)

• Like 1

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Yes ... I noticed this too! I got a few bad reps once ... and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that there was nothing but PURE LOVE in them thar hearts :D.

Cheers!

• Like 3

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

Being a dumbass once again
... your most recent rep to me.

Hitman,

I was attempting a reconciliatory gesture through humour.

Note that the original thread that resulted in our initial exchange has been removed, and rightfully so ... those issues do not belong in these forums, we cannot expect our own cherished alliegances to be shared by all and sundry.

Now I'd like to move on, realising that your view of what is right and mine won't necessarily coincide ... however that should not preclude us from having civil conversation about something we DO share, namely the love of combat flight simulation ...

Feel the love matey ;)

Cheers for you and a good rep from me ... meant sincerely ... if I was face to face with you now I would offer you a hand-shake and a beer.

Let bygones be bygones.

Edited by Teapot

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

... as I said, these issues don't belong here.

I do not expect you to share my political perspective, and I should not have to accept that yours is the only perspective. I have lost family because of political short-sightedness ... the first step of healing and over-coming hatred is to attempt to make some humane contact ... I have no love for your military, but I would like to change my perspective of the people of the U.S. ... as ordinary living people.

That is all ... apologies for de-railling this thread.

• Like 1

Thanks Frostie. The Tornado has to make it into DCS sooner or later :D ... preferably sooner!

Cheers!

... as I said, these issues don't belong here.

I do not expect you to share my political perspective, and I should not have to accept that yours is the only perspective. I have lost family because of political short-sightedness ... the first step of healing and over-coming hatred is to attempt to make some humane contact ... I have no love for your military, but I would like to change my perspective of the people of the U.S. ... as ordinary living people.

That is all ... apologies for de-railling this thread.

I wish I had seen your comments before I repped you. As a PROUD veteran of the Uniform of the United States- An opportunity to beat the snot out of you face to face is lacking- But I can fix the "rep" mistake. :mad:

• Like 1

Didn't you and I have a long discussion about Falcon 4, Teapot?

For having zero respect for US service people, you sure do enjoy playing as one in that flight sim you like so much. :noexpression: Oh the irony.

I once knew a USMC Major that couldn't bring himself to play the Germans in WWII war games or the Russians in modern day war games. He said it was "against his religion". I guess you don't share that difficulty?

Edited by RedTiger
  • Like 1