how do you guys fix your Track IR on the monitor

it may be not a big problem, but the newest monitors are more and more thinner than before, especally for the broader stand of the Track IR.The problem is, how do you gays fix your Track IR to your monitor, is there any other attachments made by yourself for better fixation of the Track IR.

In addition to the fixation, it's also useful to adjust the place of the Track IR camera.

I'm not an engineer, so I'm using a machtbox and tape:D

Is there any better solution?

okay some interesting ideas posted here, my solution was rather unique because I broke my stand. So I use a dab of hot glue and an old security camera ball joint mount. Couple of high-strength magnets so it is removable and problem solved...! now I have it mounted on its own arm telescoping from a camera tripod which actually sits on my desk behind the monitors, which I can then reposition anywhere within Eye shot and completely free of the monitor. I will try to get a picture of it and post additionally, I will have the old-style IR reflectors and instead of using the the bill of a baseball cap. I clip it onto the headband of my headphones.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus X370, Win10 Pro, Intel I-9 9900K 4.8 128 gb TridentZ,

2X Nvidia TITAN V (volta) , 65" Samsung 7100 series 4K , 2 x 1 TB Evo 860SSD, 4 X 4TB HD, 8 X 2TB HD external array

Tmaster Wathog, Elgato Streamdeck, 3DX Spacepilot pro,, Thermaltake 900 tower Corsair H150 WC,

HTC Vive, Pimax 8KX VR, Nostromo Speedpad N52, Tmaster MFD x2

okay some interesting ideas posted here, my solution was rather unique because I broke my stand. So I use a dab of hot glue and an old security camera ball joint mount. Couple of high-strength magnets so it is removable and problem solved...! now I have it mounted on its own arm telescoping from a camera tripod which actually sits on my desk behind the monitors, which I can then reposition anywhere within Eye shot and completely free of the monitor. I will try to get a picture of it and post additionally, I will have the old-style IR reflectors and instead of using the the bill of a baseball cap. I clip it onto the headband of my headphones.

it's interesting for sure and smart.But the question is,will it be low for the eye-shot if the camera is on the desk instead of on the monitor and how is the angle of the camera above the desk? I'm very glad to see how does the tripod look like.