New RAFALE M and Charles de GAULLE 2.5.5 by Eric and Patrick

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I begin a new texture for flir damocles and rafale, not skin, but real texture.

Resolution 1024x1024, very old 00, i ll do bump map, spec map and normal texture of course.

If u have different rafale pictures with high resolution (between 3000 and 5000x5000) i take it ;). It s for writing and now i need to know each screw (i ve my website but maybe not enough)

I begin by the gear, easy, it s a gear michelin air X 790x275 R 15

U can see below origins and new texture (and here it s just x2, new body texture ll be x4 in 4k)

https://ibb.co/ZGN5Fc9

Edited by Voltrock

Hi Voltrock .

It's a good project !!:thumbup:

I've done some little things myself to improve this little bird

Nice pic, we can do something together if u want, isearch to increase quality of his flir damocles, it s very blurry :(

If u want, you can send me a mp ;)

The look awesome! :)

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

The Bin folder is needed to make them flyable.

Copy it from your Flaming cliffs folder to the aircraft folder.

Then install into the saved games location.

Without this folder, the aircraft should still be select-able,

but as ai only.

The aircraft should then appear as Yellow in the ME list.

The entire bin folder? The Start Wars mod pack, for example, doesn't require the entire FC3 bin folder. If you have one FC3 aircraft, you can fly one of the Star Wars mod aircraft but not the others, for example. Typically if a mod uses one FC3 aircraft, then we only need that specific aircraft to fly it, not the entire FC3 package. This is why I'm asking.

• 1 month later...

j'ai essayer plusieurs fois d’installer le mod, mais a chaque fois c'est comme si l'avion ignorais les commande d'axe (la poussé fonctionne bien) mais les élevon reste bloqué en position basse et impossible de décoller. (si jamais je lance en vole l'avion ce contente de tomber sans possibilité de monter ou descendre ni même de viré. donc voilas si quelqu’un a une idée je suis preneuse ^^' (et oui j'ai bien installer le dossier "bin")

Salut Wildkakahuette.

Juste pour info.:smilewink:

Ici c'est english only si tu veux que les gens t'aide.

Pour le français , tu as une section francophone.

Sinon, es tu sûr d'avoir bien paramétré toutes tes commandes dans le menu "commandes"?

Tu as la dernière version du mod ?

Cordialement.

Edited by sushy73

Bonjour

Et depuis la dernière update, j'ai eu un souci au démarrage de DCS qui ne voulait plus démarrer avec un souci su33.dll. J'avais même ouvert un ticket chez ED, avant de trouver sur les forums que c'était l'install du Mirage F1 qui causait souci et son su33.dll contenu dans son "bin". Ne va-t-il pas y avoir le même souci avec le Rafale ?

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

Essaye d'invalider le mod Mirage F1 dans le gestionnaire de modules et de le revalider ensuite et tu verras.

In english for the rules of this section of the forum:

Try to disable then enable the mirage F1 mod throught the module manager and you'll see...

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

@jef32

you don't ever deactivate or activate any mods in the module manager,

in essence what you've done is deactivated the .dll's for FC3

check your FC3 aircraft see if you can fly any / all of them, if not you'll have to reactivate it

then copy the bin folder from your FC3 to the F-1 mod,

if you want to remove the F-1 mod you either delete the F-1 mod folder or move it to another location /drive for later use away from \saved games\dcs\mods\aircraft

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5