F/A-18C and JTAC

mig29movt

Will we be able to work with JTACs the same way like in the A-10C?

Is it possible to receive data from JTACs over the Link 16 network in the Hornet?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Waiting to build a F/A-18C home-pit...

ex - Swiss Air Force Pilatus PC-21 Ground Crew

SFM? AFM? EFM?? What's this?

i7-5960X (8 core @3.00GHz)¦32GB DDR4 RAM¦Asus X99-WS/IPMI¦2x GTX970 4GB SLI¦Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD¦TrackIR 5 Pro¦TM Warthog¦MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

My question was more like: will the whole JTAC thing work as we already know it or arethere differences?

i7-5960X (8 core @3.00GHz)¦32GB DDR4 RAM¦Asus X99-WS/IPMI¦2x GTX970 4GB SLI¦Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD¦TrackIR 5 Pro¦TM Warthog¦MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

Obviously, he means the existing JTAC interface and functionality as experienced when using the A-10C. The radio comms, the menu system, the digitally-aided CAS elements like MA messages and WILCO/CANTCO. You know, the whole JTAC thing.

Exactly

I really hope the Mission generator will get some attention after 2.5 is out, currently it's not always creating proper singleplayer missions to use JTAC, but that would fill another thread...