Most efficient route

Parrotman

OK, so in the sale I have got the PG map, and the A10c and AV8.

I have some experience with DCS and flaming cliffs so far.

Which study sim module out of these two shall I progress with first, to end up rated up for both in the most efficient way?

any tips please.

thx

Edited by Parrotman

Regards,

Andy

I’d start with the Harrier first, as it has somewhat simpler systems and a much more complete training pack of missions.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Got the A-10C as one of my first modules. One of my favorite planes ever.

Unfortunately, I found the training missions to be pretty long winded and difficult to comprehend. Maybe the new cockpit will encourage me to try again.

Just recently put some dedicated hours into the harrier and am really loving it. The training is really well thought out and includes broken out missions to go straight into practicing skills without spending the first 20 minutes listening to the instructor. Every module should come with a training pack laid out like this.

Also- if you can hover an AV/8B you'll be able to make quick work of the helicopter modules.

After i learned the A10C every other module i brought felt much easier to learn.:thumbup:

MODULES: A10C Warthog,AH-64 D APACHE,AJS Viggen,AV8B Harrier,BF109 K4,C101 Aviojet,F14 Tomcat,F15E Eagle,F16 Viper,F5 Tiger,F86 Sabre,FA18C Hornet,FW190A8,FW190D9,I16 Ishak,JF17 Thunder,KA50 Blackshark,L39Albatros,Mirage2000C,Mirage F-1,MI24P,MI8MVT2,MIG15BIS,MIG19P,MIG21BIS,Mosquito FB VI,P51D Mustang,P47D Thunderbolt,SA342 Gazell,SpitfireIX,TF51D,UH1H Huey,Yak52.

OTHER:Flamming cliffs,Combined Arms,WW2 Assets Pack,SuperCarrier.

TERRAINS: Nevada,Caucasus,Normandy,Persian Gulf,Syria,Channel,Marianas. 

Better off with a plane that’s easier to fly while you learn all the systems. The Harrier is always looking for ways to kill you.

Has that in common with helicopters, for some of the same reasons. :D

i7 9700k | GTX 1080 | 32 gb | X55 + ProFlight pedals | TrackIR | Win10

Caucasus | Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Channel | Syria

A-10C | AV-8B | F/A-18C | F-16C | UH-1H | SA342 | Mi8 | Ka50 | FC3 | CA | SC | Kiowa