Helicopters Tournament 9

Alpenwolf

Concerning the Gazelle L issue with the Gunns not aligned to the crosshairs, I got a replay from Playshop. So they have already a fix for the problem, but they not sure if it will be released in time because testing by ED takes some time. :music_whistling:

I don't own the Gazelle so I'm not sure what you're talking about. You say the Gazelle L is currently in a status that doesn't allow her to be competitive enough? Or do you mean something else?

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All slots are taken as of now. However, you can still sign up for the reserve list. Usually, some players wont make it for the event. You know, Real life issues, so feel free to sign up.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Dammit.. noticed too late, but I'll put my name to the reserve list, just in case (quite often people don't turn up):

PitbullVicious - Gazelle L

i9-9900K @ 5.1GHz | MSI Ventus 3X OC RTX3090 24GB | 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Asus ROG Strix Z390-E | Asus Xonar DGX 5.1 Sound Card | Virpil T50CM2 base w/ F/A-18C / A-10C / Virpil T50CM2 Grip | WinWing Super Taurus Throttle | MFG pedals | TekCreations Hornet UFC, Landing Panel, Right Console | WinWing Hornet Combat Ready Panel | Buddy Fox UFC | Foxx Mount | 3 x TM Cougar MFD | HP Reverb G2 | Wacom Intuos S (with VRK) | Honeycomb Alpha Yoke | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | CH Fighter Stick Pro & Throttle | MS Sidewinder 2 FFB | Track IR 5 | Oculus Rift CV1

善く戦う者は、まず勝つべからざるを為して、以て敵の勝つべきを待つ。

What version DCS will used, release or beta?

Beta

Alpenwolf,

unfortunately, I'm out this time. I have fully forgot that I'm away on March, 15th because of the mother-in-law's birthday.

So, one Ka-50 is free now.

All participators, have a fun and do your best!

Red Team, you have to win!

Have fun!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

question on tourney start up procedure

How is the start up procedure going to be handled? will the server be paused and everyone allowed to get in their acft...then unpause and then immediately spool up and go... thanks

How is the start up procedure going to be handled? will the server be paused and everyone allowed to get in their acft...then unpause and then immediately spool up and go... thanks

Everyone will get to start their engines after joining their aircraft, you will have to remain on the ground until the Takeoff instruction is given then the event officially starts.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

TAW_Cathartes - Mi8 OR Ka-50

Please put me on the reserve list :)

EDIT: Will I be contacted somehow to learn if I've been moved from the waitlist/reserve list onto the team?

As of now you are a Ka-50 pilot. This happened one day after you signed up after some player had to sign out. Check out the seond post of this thread to see what's changed so far.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Yesterday while I was flying my bloody computer shut down out of nowhere. Checked out the hardware, the cables etc. and not a chance to bring it back up. The computer guy is having a look. Therefore, I can't be sure if I'll be able to do GCI for Red. However, I will use my laptop to join you on TS for briefing and monitoring the event through Maverick's online streaming.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Maybe PSU?

You could use LotATC... ;)

Good luck with bringing it back to life :)

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Yeah. The computer guy found out that my PSU is gone. 650W is not exactly enough when running a 1080 ti graphics card. So the mistake was on my behalf. The chinese market is closed so I had to pay the double to get a 850W (ca. 140 Euros). Should arrive in 2 days and then I'll do GCI for Red.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Hi, Alpen!

I know the rule of signin up. But:

Chuga682 would like to join the tournament but he's got some problems with logging the ED-forum in.

Please put him in the reserve list:

CHUGA682 - MI-8

Chopper pilots make History, man. Jetfighters - make movies... ©

I don't own the Gazelle so I'm not sure what you're talking about. You say the Gazelle L is currently in a status that doesn't allow her to be competitive enough? Or do you mean something else?

It's an annoying, but manageable issue with the gun reticle not being centred to the gun correctly.

Edited by PitbullVicious

i9-9900K @ 5.1GHz | MSI Ventus 3X OC RTX3090 24GB | 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Asus ROG Strix Z390-E | Asus Xonar DGX 5.1 Sound Card | Virpil T50CM2 base w/ F/A-18C / A-10C / Virpil T50CM2 Grip | WinWing Super Taurus Throttle | MFG pedals | TekCreations Hornet UFC, Landing Panel, Right Console | WinWing Hornet Combat Ready Panel | Buddy Fox UFC | Foxx Mount | 3 x TM Cougar MFD | HP Reverb G2 | Wacom Intuos S (with VRK) | Honeycomb Alpha Yoke | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | CH Fighter Stick Pro & Throttle | MS Sidewinder 2 FFB | Track IR 5 | Oculus Rift CV1

善く戦う者は、まず勝つべからざるを為して、以て敵の勝つべきを待つ。

Hi, Alpen!

I know the rule of signin up. But:

Chuga682 would like to join the tournament but he's got some problems with logging the ED-forum in.

Please put him in the reserve list:

CHUGA682 - MI-8

Hi, Uragx!

There are always requests like this in almost all the tournaments out there. If I'd start allowing the like I'd end up having players signing up themselves and others blocking the slots for those who actually show up to sign up themselves. And I believe other event holders do the same, unless it's allowed to sign up others as determined by the host.

There are 3 (actually 2) ways for participating in a tournament:

1- Sign up yourself in time.

2- Sign up yourself for the reserve list when all slots are reserved.

*3- Show up at the event and hope that even after all those before you occupy an aircraft there will be some unoccupied ones.

* Not guaranteed and happened only 3-4 times in the HT's so far, but could happen.

I'm not trying to be a **** or anything, mate. I only believe breaking the rules once will only result in inconvenience sometime in the future.

Cheers!

EDIT:

There is still time until the event kicks off. If he gets the issue with forums sorted out, then have him sign up for the so far short reserve list for Red.

Edited by Alpenwolf

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments