A-7E VA-97 Warhawks - Gauging Interest

AcroGimp

atkron-97.png.3247c9dbbcf783d5cd5978d6ffedeaec.png

With FlyingIron Simulations announcement in February that they would be bringing the LTV A-7E Corsair II, affectionately known as the SLUF to the DCS ecosystem, I am potentially willing to establish VA-97 Warhawks if there is enough interest.

a-7e-CAG.png.34ed33c1c75abec814d6107fdf05d93d.png

I currently fly the F-14B Tomcat, and have previously served as Ops O, XO and CO of Hornet and A-4E Skyhawk squadrons.

The possibility of a full-fidelity A-7E Corsair II is very exciting as the SLUF was the origin of so many of the capabilities we take for granted in the single-seat attack role today, highly accurate INS, moving map display, advanced A2G radar, CCIP, modern HUD and more - all coupled into a very capable yet compact frame - able to distribute freedom up to 15,000 pounds at a time.

If you would be interested in helping to establish VA-97 Warhawks and the A-7E Corsair II drop me a line.

DISCORD here - https://discord.gg/XTwWZ4

SLUF - she may not be fast, but she sure is slow.

Joker One One, out.

Edited by AcroGimp

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A-4E | F-5E | F-14B | F/A-18C | AV-8B NA | UH-1H | FC3 | Yak-52 | KA-50 | Mi-8 | SA-342

i7 8700K | GTX 1070 Ti | 32GB 3000 DDR4

FAA Comm'l/Instrument, FAST Formation Wingman, Yak-52 Owner/Pilot

I would be very interested in your squadron. I have most aircraft in the game but have not specialized but I have a love of ground attack in modern simulation. I'm looking forward to the A-7 and the F-4 when it shows up.i would like to be part of a group that will help me get better with ins and other systems I just can't make a lot of squad nights because of my family and jobs. Give me more info I would love to get better as a Sim pilot

up 50 right 20 fire for effect run from north west to south east

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, didn't realize there was a setting to keep the Discord invites from going invalid, here is a new one:

https://discord.gg/EnB8UyA

DISCO

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A-4E | F-5E | F-14B | F/A-18C | AV-8B NA | UH-1H | FC3 | Yak-52 | KA-50 | Mi-8 | SA-342

i7 8700K | GTX 1070 Ti | 32GB 3000 DDR4

FAA Comm'l/Instrument, FAST Formation Wingman, Yak-52 Owner/Pilot