Buttons & axis profiles lost in MP

Belly

Hello,

On Stable release (last one), often I have lost my profile buttons and axis.

From my experience on this bug, we have noticed:

It appeared only in MP mission (test made before and after the mission in SP without pb on the same mission)

It appeared when we are the server or client to the mission

It appeared on both Spitfire CW or not CW

It appeared on many different missions

It appeared on other players on the same mission

Fortunately, I have saved my buttons & axis profiles and it is very fast to load them back.

Belly

Bf 109 K-4 / Fw 190 A-8 / Spitfire LF Mk. IX / P51-D / Normandy 1944 map + ww2 assets pack

• ED Team

Please check you are not using game avionics and game flight in your dcs options.

if you are it will use the game controls, most servers do not allow game flight so Sim settings and controls are forced which is a different profile.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

I have checked the mission options. No option game avionics and game flight are selected.

Belly

• Like 1

Bf 109 K-4 / Fw 190 A-8 / Spitfire LF Mk. IX / P51-D / Normandy 1944 map + ww2 assets pack

Mine got all screwed up too, tried it SP. No game option selected. Lost the whole profile. Just spitfire AFAIK

Also getting weird errors floating around on the input screen in the UI had the center mouse button key box floating over the columns that seemed to disappear when I scrolled, very odd. Seems like the input file got corrupted somehow. Again just with the spitfire

Edited by Wizard_03

DCS F/A-18C :sorcerer: