Not able to login

Toast

Not able to login to DCS World, access the update server or digitalcombatsimulator.com from my ISP Suddenlink (suddenlink.com)

Toast

Aviate, Navigate, Communicate. and When All Else Fails, Aviate More :pilotfly:

I would open a trouble ticket here.

If that is also not possible then PM SiThSpAwN.

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 2 months later...

I am having this issue again

Not able to login to DCS World, access the update server or digitalcombatsimulator.com from my ISP Suddenlink (suddenlink.com)

I can not access multiplayer or any dcs site

Toast

Aviate, Navigate, Communicate. and When All Else Fails, Aviate More :pilotfly:

Same issue here... Whats make it even more confusing is I can log in to the DCS website on my mobile as long as I stay off my WIFI.

I called my ISP and they claim they have no idea what the hell is going on.... They also can not access the website but could using LTE....

A friend of mine who is in a completly different city/ different ISP (in Texas) is having the exact same problem.

I submitted a trouble ticket.... I will post any updated to this thread

I'm having the same issue, I sometimes can't connect to the forum, digitalcombatsimulator.com, nor in-game. It happens at least once or twice a day, and started a month or so ago.

I have two computers connected to the router, they are both affected at the same time. Rebooting the router usually helps. I can normally connect with a smartphone (separate network).