Open Source Helios

[FD]Ripper

I started 2 years ago a new SU25T profile, using the code os the su27, but other projects interfere with the development of it.

I got it advanced more or less at 75%, but need to find some time to finish it.

I'll be waiting. Thank You!

• 5 months later...

New Helios 1.4 Beta 3 version on the skys !!!!!!

Oficial post:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=221100

download link:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3302014/

Thanks to BlueFinBima and all the collaborators !

Edited by Capt Zeen

Thank you sir

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

Can it be installed side-by-side with the current version?

Sent from my Moto Z Play using Tapatalk

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Great, thanks!! I got it installed, and you can have 2 installations of the program installed at the same time. So you are guaranteed your current profiles can run on the old software if needed.

Edited by Snacko

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

• 2 months later...
New Helios 1.4 Beta 3 version on the skys !!!!!!

Oficial post:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=221100

download link:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3302014/

Thanks to BlueFinBima and all the collaborators !

Is your version of Helios compatible with 32bit system? I downloaded the latest version, but the installer is 64bit and does not allow me to try it.

Thank you,

Whisky

Is your version of Helios compatible with 32bit system? I downloaded the latest version, but the installer is 64bit and does not allow me to try it.

Thank you,

Whisky

Hi Whisky,

no, but a 32 bit version could be made to exist. I was hoping that it would not be necessary to have a 32-bit version. I have no 32-bit windows to test so I'd be reliant on someone like yourself to do the testing.

Cheers, Neil.

BlueFinBima

Latest Helios Virtual Cockpit Team version of Helios can be found on Github

BlueFinBima Helios YouTube

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a way to make the panel itself using gauges of several aircraft (eg MiG 21, Ka-50, Su-27) and use it in the Su-25T? Or I just can only use the whole profile and there is no possibility to add gauges to it?

Edited by 760mm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is Helios ever going to be updated to include more gauges and inputs from other aircraft? I'd like to build a panel for every aircraft

Unless there is a way to grab information from DCS other than using the aircraft listed in the drop-down.

I will definitely want to be able to build a panel once my F-14 gets here

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
Hi, Helios 1.4 with UFC Captain Zeen not works, If I try to send any keybord keys in worpad notthing appens (seems to be not linked with HElios)

Any suggestion?

I've attached the export LUA and LOG.

thank a lot

Dan[ATTACH]206184[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]206185[/ATTACH]

I believe Helios uses network to send commands to DCS, not keyboard keys. So it won't show up in Notepad or Wordpad..

Try downloading the first Export Files on this page. http://www.captzeen.com/helios/downloads.asp It includes a Export.lua and a Helios folder.

Put both lua file and Helios folder in your xxx/Saved Games/DCS/Scripts folder.

I have follow all the steps, in FAQ section of Captain zeen site, not work, I've also start the Helios program in administrator mode, nothing.....

I forgot to mention the type of UFC wich I Used it's for F18c Hornet Profile

thanks

Dan

Edited by geebeer2