No loadouts for my Hawk

Hi Guys new to DCS ive got the new version 2.5 along with purchasing the hawk although when im in mission editor I place an air group me being the pilot of a hawk but when I go to New loadouts I have nothing ?? I can change paint scheme but that is all. Am I missing something here.

Thanks Glynn

Gigabyte X470, 32gb corsair 3200 ddr4, AMD Ryzen 7 3800X, Ml240 coolmaster, Nvidia GTX1080ti 11gb, 512gb ssd Seagate for DCS,Oculus rift CV1, X52 joystick and throttle

The Hawk isnt finished yet .. on the Mission Editor, on the armament screen click on NEW at the bottom, give the loadout a name, an empty loadout will be created ...

... now, right click on each station and select the weapon of each:

M3wsrlc.jpg

Lets hope that VEAO fullfils their promise and finish this plane now that 2.5 is out.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 6 months later...

The Payloads look off on wing mounts like they are floating in midair hope there is a fix coming soon . Thx

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

The Payloads look off on wing mounts like they are floating in midair hope there is a fix coming soon . Thx

Re-version your mission.

If it is one of the stock missions they haven't been updated since the payload outs were fixed, That will come in a future update.

Pman