Through The Inferno (Dynamic DCS) - Public US Server

deadlyfishes

Is the cross with the meatball deactivated, while landing on supercarrier?

Thanks

I am not sure at this time if I can disable it in the mission editor, however I found this...

It may not pass integrity check

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4340201&postcount=95

"Through The Inferno"

Endless, Dynamic, Open-World Experience for DCS World

I am not sure at this time if I can disable it in the mission editor, however I found this...

It may not pass integrity check

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4340201&postcount=95

No leave it activated pls, it's a huge help while landing!

Another question, do you have enabled a ping limit to the caucasus server? I got kicked today two times because ping above 350 (mine was 450). That didn't happened before.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all.

I am very new on the server, just started yesterday, without a lot of suvvess since I was mostly figthing problems on my stupid hotas...

Anyway, I have some quick questions about CAP tasking.

AI hostile fighters are spawned 'randomly', at a rate depending on the number of active players. Is the spawning location radom, or does it make some sense about the fighters provenance, i.e. coming from the enemy base.

Do they have some basic objectives like defending A/G targets, or are they just flying a CAP following a given flight plan and waiting to be engaged?

Thanks for the infos, I am as curious as I am a poor pilot :)

F-16C, M2000C, Persian Gulf

Ryzen 5 3600, RX 5700 XT, 32GB ram, Odyssey HMD+, Home-made TrackHat, X56 Hotas.

Hi all.

I am very new on the server, just started yesterday, without a lot of suvvess since I was mostly figthing problems on my stupid hotas...

Anyway, I have some quick questions about CAP tasking.

AI hostile fighters are spawned 'randomly', at a rate depending on the number of active players. Is the spawning location radom, or does it make some sense about the fighters provenance, i.e. coming from the enemy base.

Do they have some basic objectives like defending A/G targets, or are they just flying a CAP following a given flight plan and waiting to be engaged?

Thanks for the infos, I am as curious as I am a poor pilot :)

Generally it scales based on player population.

The spawning location is random, they have their own CAP tasks to patrol the area they spawned in. They will engage if players are within their patrol zones, which are also random, but generally in the area where they originate from on the edges of the multiplayer mission area.

The aircraft that spawn is also random. Players are notified when enemy aircraft are spawned and how much of a threat they are.

"Through The Inferno"

Endless, Dynamic, Open-World Experience for DCS World

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello! I must say I really enjoy the missions you made in the single player front. However, in order to improve performance and allow my friends to join easier for the Co-Op/Training experience, I have a DCS server on a separate machine. I left it in public mode with a password so my friends can find it easily yet keeping the server for our small "band" of friends only using missions other than this one. May I keep this configuration while this mission is in use? If not, is there a good video or source that will teach me better scripting so I can make a similar experience instead?

Thanks for your time!

Edited by Cyan_Knight