C-101CC Development Thread

Tango

Tango, the C-101 weapons has be implement into DCS: W? if applicable, can put a list and some pics about them?

Yes! If we can find the time... :music_whistling:

We plan to include custom weapons (I think by the time we are finished, they will all be custom).

Best regards,

Tango.

• Like 1

I'm still fixing this darn ADC... it doesn't like time travel much that's for sure!!!

Thanks for the comments everyone! 8)

attachment.php?attachmentid=113515&stc=1&d=1424739293

Best regards,

Tango.

Is this toolbox used for EFM data preparation?

attachment.php?attachmentid=113516&stc=1&d=1424740038

1422402_396806593827046_2010451334377503258_n.jpg.a49807324d7e3cf04d1084b7979c8eec.jpg

Edited by uboats

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Some systems eye-candy for you...

You can just see it if you look closely, but the "barber pole" not only denotes VMO/MMO, it also responds dynamically to aircraft configuration.

It has 3 modes of operation:

* Aileron actuators normal, wing tanks empty (limits: 450 kts IAS/M 0.80)

* Aileron actuators normal, wing tanks contain fuel (limits: 350 kts IAS/M 0.70)

* Aileron actuators INOP (limits: 300 kts IAS/M 0.65)

EVERYTHING IS WIP AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

Best regards,

Tango.

ADC.thumb.png.8cec6c1f00d6823e5c41e960f62e066c.png

Edited by Tango

AvioDev regrets to announce the C-101CC project is cancelled. This is due to the loss of the last prototype in an unfortunate accident during a test flight earlier this afternoon.

The virtual CIAIAC are investigating.

Best regards,

Tango.

not cool Tango :doh:

Win 10, Gigabyte Aorus Ultra with i5 9600KF @ 4.6GHz, 32G DDR4 3200 RAM, GTX 1070, TrackIR 5, TM Warthog stick on VPC Warbird base, Warthog Throttle for jets & helis, CH Throttle Quadrant for props, CH Pro Pedals, 500GB SSDs for installed sims :gun_smilie:

AvioDev regrets to announce the C-101CC project is cancelled. This is due to the loss of the last prototype in an unfortunate accident during a test flight earlier this afternoon...
CTRL Z then...

or you can find it in "..\Saved Games\DCS\Tracks\"

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

AvioDev regrets to announce the C-101CC project is cancelled. This is due to the loss of the last prototype in an unfortunate accident during a test flight earlier this afternoon.

The virtual CIAIAC are investigating.

Best regards,

Tango.

Hahaha

Now Tango, you have a Master in Spanish aeronautics! :megalol:

Quick update:

The weapons system is currently WIP, and progressing nicely. Whilst testing the system I (over?)loaded with 6x Mk-82, and I could hardly tell they were on the aircraft, except for reduced climb performance, slower acceleration, and reduced ability to pull g.

If you're used to the performance of the EB, a fully loaded CC will be no problem to handle. This is going to be great fun! :D

Best regards,

Tango.

I just wanted to take her for a flight in the open beta but I can´t get the ground power unit.

"Connect GroundPower" does nothing during startup - any ideas?

It comes empty by default (WIP). You need to assign a key for it yourself in input-options.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Hi,

Assign a key (e.g. Shift+P) to the GPU, load the aircraft, then press Shift+P. It should work???

Make sure the aircraft is not moving (and make sure there is no wind, just in case - I will check this here).

Best regards,

Tango.