[ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] The Round Table - Dynamic Sandbox - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-09-2019, 11:33 AM   #11
Mith86Arg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotch75 View Post
Hey Mith86Arg,

I'm really enjoying these missions and the immersion is fantastic, well done. I am also experiencing stutters and pauses too, but that is to be expected with so much going on in my modest PC. I just push through.

I was tasked with SEAD001 which was to take out the Patriot on the hill. I did a "create jtac" which made a Reaper appear overhead, it also reported it was designating targets. I could not find which laser frequency it was using (1688 default?) as I took LMavs, which could not lock on. Is there a way to find this?

Also, are those units set to invincible? After I couldn't fire the LMavs, I laid a heap of M61 lead into them. Mission debrief said they were hit many times, with no apparent damage.

Cheers!

Scotch

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I'm afraid that task dispatcher for humans was directing you to one of the EWR units part of the detection script, which is funny... i removed the whole system for now till i find something more user friendly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debo87 View Post
Hello, It's possible remove allied BAI and Sead?
Yeah it's possible, but why u want 'em removed?
Mith86Arg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 02:14 PM   #12
Debo87

We are a large flight group and I noticed that when HQ assigns many tasks, the AI interfere by eliminating most ground units. In any case, thank you for making this magnificent mission public.
Old 10-09-2019, 02:18 PM   #13
Mith86Arg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debo87 View Post
We are a large flight group and I noticed that when HQ assigns many tasks, the AI interfere by eliminating most ground units. In any case, thank you for making this magnificent mission public.
i'll see what i can do about it. Your Sqn have this problem even on ver. 1.6?
Old 10-09-2019, 04:32 PM   #14
Debo87

I'll try to use the latest version, thanks for the support
Old 10-13-2019, 02:02 AM   #15
Steve Gee

Really fun, just what I was looking for to have for re-familiarization/training. Many thanks for saving me months or reading and dire attempts.

For me, the F-14B and F/A-18C slots seem to block CAT 1/2, where the E-2's trying to takeoff from. Would it be possible to make it so all naval selections (Tomcat/Hornet) start in one the elevators to not slow that E-2 down?
Old 10-14-2019, 01:51 AM   #16
Mith86Arg

★ CHANGELOG VER 1.7
- Added ability to mute radio chatter for A2G or A2A kills
- Added a moving safe zone radius of 1000 meters around the tanker, you are safe from missiles while taking fuel now
- Changed Tanker type to KC-135 so the new F-16C can AR -properly-
- Restored audio alerts when a missile is fired against you
- Removed hot starting units from Stennis deck (AWACS)
- Expanded the spawns strike templates from 4 to 11 for the sake of target diversity
- Expanded the SAM systems, added HAWK, SA11, SA10, Buk
- Implemented -finally- a system to give tasks to players using not detection at all (thanks to pikes for sharing his script long time ago)
- Due to the change above, the spawned groups are fixed, 3 of each task (NAVAL, STRIKE, SEAD)
- Overall, performance has increased a little - again -

VISUAL GUIDE TO THE MISSION TASKING SYSTEM

★ ★ STEP 1 ★ ★

★ ★ STEP 2 ★ ★

★ ★ STEP 3 ★ ★

★ ★ STEP 4 ★ ★

★ ★ STEP 5 ★ ★

★ ★ STEP 6 ★ ★

★ ★ STEP 7 ★ ★

★ ★ STEP 8 ★ ★

★ ★ STEP 9 ★ ★

★ ★ STEP 10 ★ ★

Last edited by Mith86Arg; 10-14-2019 at 02:00 AM.
Old 10-15-2019, 04:15 PM   #17
raven80

Hi, i've discovered your missions (both caucasus and gulf) lately and i'm enjoying a lot! great job!
i own f/a-18, m200c and a-10c modules and i think this is a very good way to train with all aspects and weapons systems (a/g, a/a etc); and with the ai planes around and the awacs calls... it is the closest experience to falconBMS you can have in DCS!

Messing with the ME, is it possible to add more ai planes, either blue and red side, by creating a flight with the appropiate symbol at the beginning of the description and checking the late activation?

I don't know well how MOOSE scripts works and how it chooses the planes for the ai flights...

ty

bye! and keep up with your missions!
raven80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 03:22 PM   #18
Mith86Arg

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven80 View Post
Hi, i've discovered your missions (both caucasus and gulf) lately and i'm enjoying a lot! great job!
i own f/a-18, m200c and a-10c modules and i think this is a very good way to train with all aspects and weapons systems (a/g, a/a etc); and with the ai planes around and the awacs calls... it is the closest experience to falconBMS you can have in DCS!

Messing with the ME, is it possible to add more ai planes, either blue and red side, by creating a flight with the appropiate symbol at the beginning of the description and checking the late activation?

I don't know well how MOOSE scripts works and how it chooses the planes for the ai flights...

ty

bye! and keep up with your missions!
Hey there buddy, i'm afraid is not THAT simple, for adding more planes u mean increase the number of the ones that spawn actually on my mission, or just increase the variety? Anyway, in both cases u need to not only create those planes with a group name on the mission editor but also declare 'em on the scripts to be spawned...

But what u want? maybe i can send ya a version with the planes and spawn numbers u want
Old 10-17-2019, 07:55 PM   #19
raven80

Hi Mith
well i've looked at the lua and found what i wanted, to understand the logic behind the A2A Dispatcher and how the squadron are selected.

i've made some changes to match the actual iranian air force as the red side using f-4, f-5, f-14a, mig-21,mig-23, mig-29, mig-31(because why not) and m2k;
some changes in the blue side, i wanted to use the Euofighter and the F-22 from the vsn mods as ai planes.

Next i will made some changes in the caucasus scenario, wich is more nato vs russia... so red side plane will be migs and sukoys mainly.

Obviously i've modified your mission to match my taste and i will NEVER use it online, upload or distribute in any form... i'm not a thief right?

ah, maybe i've found an error in the zeus script... noticed that the a10cas_red doesent spawned, in the script the variable is called cas_red; so i've changed the name of the object in the ME and now it works

again thank you for these missions

bravo!
raven80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 02:29 AM   #20
Mith86Arg

Hey there Raven, upload your version too!, i have no problems at all mate! indeed, i've just "created" a new mission editor/creator that use MOOSE. Go ahead! learn the code, rip all what u want and share more missions of your own, give credits and enjoy!

Ty for the heads ups about that zeus unit, i'll fix it ASAP.