[ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] The Round Table - Dynamic Sandbox - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-19-2019, 05:39 AM   #21
Mith86Arg

★ CHANGELOG VER 1.8
- Changed difficulty level of all units to excellent
- Changed loadouts of all enemy planes, almost all of 'em have BVR capability now
- Went back to Ciribob JTAC Autolase Script (i know... ppl doesn't like menus)
- Added my "fobs" templates to the list of possible targets spawn for BAI (Strike) tasking
- Added Game Master Units (x1) to both sides <-- need testing, i'm not a MP person, things tends to go FUBAR on multiplayer
- Added a new type of BAI tasking "HARD" this one combines a random selection of a big FOB template + a random selection of SAM groups, i wasn't able to complete this task in 1 sortie (playing SOLO)
- Changed the spawn method of air units, now instead of 3 caps of 2 units each, u have 6 caps of 1 unit each
- Fixed a ZEUS group not spawning (unnoticed 'till report of forum user @raven80, thanks buddy!)
- Added a few more locations for Naval units spawn
- Added menu options for "call support" CAS / SEAD / ANTI-SHIP, i don't recommend abuse of 'em thou, if a IA group finish a task in your place it will possible break that task status check, and u'll have to join an empty task and let the script "know" that there are no remaining units and change the status of that task to "Succeed"
Mith86Arg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 04:27 PM   #22
TomMaverick

Hallo,
i really like your mission. Its great for me as a a newbie to train in my new F/A-18C.

The only question i have right now is:
Is there a way to finish and hand in missions after i destroyed all targets? In the report it says <Success> but it shows up every time a report pops up.
Maybe im just to dumb to fight a was to delete it from the list after completing.

EDIT:
I cant choose the Measure and Weight System options right now. It wont show Imperial/Metric.
Also, is there a way for you to implement a mixed "Measures and Weight" option with temperatures in celsius, distance in nautical miles and height in feet

Last edited by TomMaverick; 10-19-2019 at 05:14 PM. Reason: formatting etc.
TomMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 09:15 PM   #23
Mith86Arg

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMaverick View Post
Hallo,
i really like your mission. Its great for me as a a newbie to train in my new F/A-18C.

The only question i have right now is:
Is there a way to finish and hand in missions after i destroyed all targets? In the report it says <Success> but it shows up every time a report pops up.
Maybe im just to dumb to fight a was to delete it from the list after completing.

EDIT:
I cant choose the Measure and Weight System options right now. It wont show Imperial/Metric.
Also, is there a way for you to implement a mixed "Measures and Weight" option with temperatures in celsius, distance in nautical miles and height in feet

Hey there, after you select a any task, is a good practice to follow the steps on the post #16

The other problem is mainly 'cuz you forgot to enter as an spectator first. HIT esc 2 times and after that pick a slot.
Old 10-19-2019, 11:24 PM   #24
TomMaverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mith86Arg View Post
Hey there, after you select a any task, is a good practice to follow the steps on the post #16

I will test that again tomorrow in SP and with the mission on my server.
But im pretty sure i did it like that (I was playing on my server when it happened)

Quote:
The other problem is mainly 'cuz you forgot to enter as an spectator first. HIT esc 2 times and after that pick a slot.
I did it like that!
It works in SP but when i host the mission on my server its not working. Server is in spectator and i switch to spectator on join and then to my plane.
I will test it again tomorrow. Maybe i need to restart the server and the mission.

Quote:
Also, is there a way for you to implement a mixed "Measures and Weight" option with temperatures in celsius, distance in nautical miles and height in feet.
Any chance we get this in an update?

DCS World: F/A-18C, Flaming Cliffs 3, Combined Arms

PC: i7-8700k 6x 4.8GHz - GTX 1080Ti 11GB - 32GB RAM - 256GB M2 + 256GB SSD + 1000GB SSD - Win10 - 1x 27" ASUS 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + 2x 27" ASUS 1440p 75Hz
GEAR: Thrustmaster T.16000M HOTAS, opentrack with selfbuild CardboardIR

Experience: DCS 50h+; FSX/P3D: 1000h+ (mostly FSLabs A320, almost no online ATC experience)

Old 10-20-2019, 02:58 PM   #25
Scotch75

Quote:
★ CHANGELOG VER 1.8

- Changed difficulty level of all units to excellent

- Changed loadouts of all enemy planes, almost all of 'em have BVR capability now

- Went back to Ciribob JTAC Autolase Script (i know... ppl doesn't like menus)

- Added my "fobs" templates to the list of possible targets spawn for BAI (Strike) tasking

- Added Game Master Units (x1) to both sides <-- need testing, i'm not a MP person, things tends to go FUBAR on multiplayer

- Added a new type of BAI tasking "HARD" this one combines a random selection of a big FOB template + a random selection of SAM groups, i wasn't able to complete this task in 1 sortie (playing SOLO)

- Changed the spawn method of air units, now instead of 3 caps of 2 units each, u have 6 caps of 1 unit each

- Fixed a ZEUS group not spawning (unnoticed 'till report of forum user @raven80, thanks buddy!)

- Added a few more locations for Naval units spawn

- Added menu options for "call support" CAS / SEAD / ANTI-SHIP, i don't recommend abuse of 'em thou, if a IA group finish a task in your place it will possible break that task status check, and u'll have to join an empty task and let the script "know" that there are no remaining units and change the status of that task to "Succeed"
Hey Mith,

The tanker in the Gulf mission is a KC-135, so boom only, no drogue for the probe aircraft. You'll need to change it to the MPRS.

Cheers!
Scotch

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM
Scotch75 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 06:39 PM   #26
Shepherd

I am going to give this a go for sure. How do you get payloads. Do payloads change automatically to match the mission needs or do you need to rearm the usual way and if so can you change payload while airborne/enroute?
Shepherd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 08:05 PM   #27
TomMaverick

Quote:

I tired it again. Singleplayer is working.

Multiplayer is not working. Hosted directly in game and on dedicated server. No difference.

Is there anything i have to set up on the server to play it? I just put it in the mission folder and start it on the Dedicated Server. The "Server" in in the observator slot. I join and select spectator (ESC 2x), then i choose a slot.

Its not that bad because its defaulting to imperial system. But i guess it needs to work for those who want metric system. (Add a mixed system pls. Feet, Nautical Miles and Temperature in Celsius (instead of Fahrenheit) )

PC: i7-8700k 6x 4.8GHz - GTX 1080Ti 11GB - 32GB RAM - 256GB M2 + 256GB SSD + 1000GB SSD - Win10 - 1x 27" ASUS 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + 2x 27" ASUS 1440p 75Hz

Experience: DCS 50h+; FSX/P3D: 1000h+ (mostly FSLabs A320, almost no online ATC experience)

Old 10-21-2019, 12:17 AM   #28
Shepherd

Can someone please tell me how the payload system works? Is the payload automatic or do you have to be on the ground and use rearm before departure? thxs
Shepherd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 10:55 AM   #29
Mith86Arg

Think i have a pm from you asking the same.

You have to be on ground to change your loadout

Quote:
I tired it again. Singleplayer is working.

Multiplayer is not working. Hosted directly in game and on dedicated server. No difference.

Is there anything i have to set up on the server to play it? I just put it in the mission folder and start it on the Dedicated Server. The "Server" in in the observator slot. I join and select spectator (ESC 2x), then i choose a slot.

Its not that bad because its defaulting to imperial system. But i guess it needs to work for those who want metric system. (Add a mixed system pls. Feet, Nautical Miles and Temperature in Celsius (instead of Fahrenheit) )
There is a menu to manually go from imperial to meters, radio menu F10 -> XXXXyourusernameXXXX options >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotch75 View Post
Hey Mith,

The tanker in the Gulf mission is a KC-135, so boom only, no drogue for the probe aircraft. You'll need to change it to the MPRS.

Cheers!
Scotch

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I'll add one more... it's a pain but seems that now we need a tanker for F16 only and another one for the others aircrafts... wasn't testing my own mission in a while... maybe is to time to "enjoy" my disaster a little more and see wth is happening behind the curtains lol

Last edited by Mith86Arg; 10-21-2019 at 11:02 AM.
Old 10-22-2019, 02:03 PM   #30
TomMaverick

Quote:
There is a menu to manually go from imperial to meters, radio menu F10 -> XXXXyourusernameXXXX options >
Yea i know that. But i just want to change the temperature setting from °F to °C without changing the height and distance.

There is:
Imperial ( Nautical miles, feet, Fahrenheit )
Celsius ( Kilometers, Meters, Celsius )

What i would like to have is a 3rd option: Mixed ( Nautical miles, feet, Celsius )

Its an option on non combat flight sims (FSX /P3D) i really like to see in here too.
Its just a request from me to add it. If it's too much work ignore it

EDIT: Just found out that this is a feature of the MOOSE script. I guess its not that easy to change. Forget about it

----------

Also i have tried to get the Measure and Weight system to work (singleplayer, hosted in client and hosted on dedicated server). It wont work for me. I hosted and joined spectator and then the plane slot. I also joined spectator and waited 20 minutes in there before i choose a slot. Nothing works.
I guess something went wrong after the last update of your mission. I found the 1.7 version of it and there its working in SP and MP

EDIT: FIXED! (Next post)

Keep on your great work! I really like your mission

Last edited by TomMaverick; 10-23-2019 at 12:52 AM.