Great idea for a new missile maybe......

Papa Spardy

I wish for a missile that was of high speed, and it would look out for radiation and it would anti said radiation. Maybe something with 3 different modes like a self protect mode or a target of opportunity mode, even a pre-brief mode for that extra range. It will be so sophisticated that a physical computer will need to be put inside the right side of aircraft to help process what it sees, a computer for command and launch perhaps....

I think that this has the making a of a great missile I just don't know what to call it. Maybe one day we will find out.

• 2 weeks later...
I wish for a missile that was of high speed, and it would look out for radiation and it would anti said radiation. Maybe something with 3 different modes like a self protect mode or a target of opportunity mode, even a pre-brief mode for that extra range. It will be so sophisticated that a physical computer will need to be put inside the right side of aircraft to help process what it sees, a computer for command and launch perhaps....

I think that this has the making a of a great missile I just don't know what to call it. Maybe one day we will find out.

Bring back the air launched nuke.