Development updates?

I get what you are saying, but to me it's not about the money. However, my investment only puts me at the three matrix teir level so that's not saying much. I am disappointed because I feel there is more at stake than just RRG's reputation. How many people are out there right now who have only heard how frustrated the backers are with this project? And from that group, how many of them will not give the p-51 a chance because they believe, with good reason, DCS WWII will amount to nothing more than Luther's past endeavors? Maybe the perception will change once the sim is released but I feel like there has been more damage done here than anyone can really put a figure to. Especially now that their is real compotition. I know if I was just getting into the WWII genre, I would be considering other options for sure. Fortunately, DCS has its good side but you have to want to try it before you can experience it. That's where communication a PR become so important.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the street and then getting hit by an airplane."

Dogs of War Dedicated WWII Server Thread

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you've given money to this project and are happy to sit and wait in good faith while terms of the kickstarter are broken and are confident that things will be all right in the end. Good for you. If you're happy to give money away on faith you'll end up poor. I have an email in my spam folder from some guy in Africa looking for money. I'm too cynical to believe it. Maybe you'd like to give him your money. Let me know i'll forward you the email.

Again, why the partisanship? This shouldn't be a "me vs you" thing. We are on the same side.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

Again, why the partisanship? This shouldn't be a "me vs you" thing. We are on the same side.

You're right, it's not me vs you sorry. I just find it hard to believe that some folks can tell/ask others to calm down/chill out when folk are obviously worried about their investment. We all want this to succeed but 7 weeks without any word form the developer, who's been seen on the forums. Who's obviously been reading folks concerns and has brushed them aside. It's kind of a slap/spit in the face of the folk who had trust in him don't you think. People are angry at ilya

Good Grief

I hope every thing is OK with Luth and the team. Sometimes life throws things that make one reconsider priorities , and I can think of several things more important then even delivering on contract. So again, hope the team is OK.

Add:

And yes, I was scepticalabout this project year ago and still skeptical now. backed just in case this sucseeds, (figured I can afford to loose 40$ )

Edited by agrasyuk

Anton.

My pit build thread .

Simple and cheap UFC project

It's silly for us to argue among ourselves. Both sides are right. Yes, ilya hasn't kept his word about the updates, and yes we should be patient.

I don't know what the discussion is about, but if one side is that they are not being honest about living up to what was promised in the Kickstarter, and that the opposite is that this is acceptable for whatever reason, then no, both sides are not right. Considering that testing and everything already seems to be delayed, I'd say that almost everyone is patient. However, voicing disconcern about the almost complete lack of updates is not to be impatient.

Luthier is known for his lack of communication. When you know, your ok.

But i think (i hope) this guy have more passion for flight simulator than somebody else... you know!

Attache ta tuque avec d'la broche.

Was Almazi trying to tell us that there was a problem since January?

Most likely my work in this project is finished. And I'm surprised by this strange fact.

:(

I'm sorry.

And recently..

Thank you :) . But for a project that does not matter. I'm not working on it for more than two months. Apparently we not see now alpha. I so wanted Spitfire :(

Come to think of it, has he announced winner for his logo contest?

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

I thought Groves was the community manager

He is, for ED (and now their new project).

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: