[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

Loving the YAK module now. Thanks guys. I didn't realize how much I liked my Jetseat till I played the YAK without it. I flew the Yak-52 for a few hours on release day then stopped. You lose too much immersion without the tactile feedback. Being able to feel the runway and stalls, even without weapon effects on the unarmed Yak, can't fly without it. Awesome :thumbup:

Thanks for your kind words! These kind of words always give me power to continue to work on SSA!

Loving the YAK module now. Being able to feel the runway and stalls, even without weapon effects on the unarmed Yak, can't fly without it. Awesome :thumbup:

How did you get SSA working with the YAK? I still have no good vibs! :helpsmilie:

Lobo's DCS A-10C Normal Checklist & Quick Reference Handbook current version 8D available here:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/172905/

This one work for the YAK52 or not yet ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

How did you get SSA working with the YAK? I still have no good vibs! :helpsmilie:

This one work for the YAK52 or not yet ?

Guys,

as I posted a few posts back. The current beta version of SSA provides support for the YAK. There are still some issues that I would like to resolve before pushing this to the stable channel...

How do i get the Beta version?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

How do i get the Beta version?

Beta version is primarily available through the SSA beta tester FacebookGroup.

However, I'll release a new stable today...

Update: I'll postpone the release of the new SSA stable until I tested it with the new DCS OpenBeta version...

Edited by f4l0

SimShaker refuses to launch

Since today I can't launch SimShaker, I get the 'verifying system requirements' dialogue, the red icon sits in my system try for a few mins, but the app doesn't start up and it disappears

I've reinstalled the jetseat software as well as SimShaker, also I can run the jetseat configure/test app and the massage app no problem...I did update DCS before flying today, so wondering if anyone else who's updated has the same problem...or maybe just a coincidence...hope my seats not dead :(

thanks!

Since today I can't launch SimShaker, I get the 'verifying system requirements' dialogue, the red icon sits in my system try for a few mins, but the app doesn't start up and it disappears

I've reinstalled the jetseat software as well as SimShaker, also I can run the jetseat configure/test app and the massage app no problem...I did update DCS before flying today, so wondering if anyone else who's updated has the same problem...or maybe just a coincidence...hope my seats not dead :(

thanks!

I would check Windows security and firewall settings. Try launching SSA directly from its installation folder. Do you use any other addon software for DCS?

Got the update to SSA today. I don't know what you did, but the problem with it not remembering the Output Mode - Sound option seems to be fixed.

Two days ago, something else strange happened with those settings. Can't remember exactly, but it didn't fix the problem when set it back. So, I don't know. But it seems fixed now.. Hope the fix persists.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Same here, it won't start any more. What did you do to fix it?

Seems installing the new update yesterday, and setting up the permissions again somehow got everything aligned again...

Previously I had uninstalled both the seat and simshaker software without success

Sorry I can't be more specific :( Hope you get it sorted!

Hi,

I am looking for some advise on settings in Aviator. The seat that I have is the new Jetseat SE.

The effects seems to be weaker than I would expect so this brings me to my questions.

In the settings screen there are two columns for adjusting the strength of the effects. All come default at 50 in both columns.

1. Does it harm the transducers in the seat if I use settings as high as 100?

2. Does the settings in the second column affect the strength of the effects going to the seat?

Are there some settings in a file somewhere that I am missing that can get the software to send a stronger signal to the seat?

I imported some setting from Andre's blog but it did not make any difference.

Thanks for any advise or help.

Gigabyte Z390 mobo, i9-9900K, 32gb ram, GTX 2080 ti, Evo 970 nvme 1tb, 2 DSD button box OSW panels, Oculus Rift CV1, Odyssey Plus, Valve Index, Rift S, HP Reverb, 2 SimRacingStudio wind sim fans, MFG Crosswind pedals, Warthog hotas w 50mm extension, Simlab GT1 EVOcockpit, Gametrix Jet Seat, SFX-100 3DOF motion, 8 transducers, 2 Cougar MFD's

DCS World, Simshaker for Aviators, sound module

Modules: P51, F/18, All Rotor craft, F14, F16, FC3

Super Carrier

Hi Guys,

I fly the Hog in DCS World 2.5 OB and was happy to hear that you support DCS World! I tried to order a Jet Seat, but could not find a shop that sold them. If I remember correctly I was unable to order via Andre's shop too at that time. Somewhere I stumbled on some information that pointed me here

https://www.realteus.com/products/forcefeel

This is supposedly the replacement for the Jet Seat.

Now... I pre-ordered one with the assumption that SSA will also work with this hardware. Now that I am waiting for the pre-order to turn into an actual delivery, I realised my mistake in not checking compatibility with SSA and DCS before ordering. Can you please put me out of my misery ...? ;-)

Edited by overalien

overalien

Hog Driver starting to really like the Tomcat

System specs:

Intel i7-8700k - OC to 5.0 GHz

| 32 GB RAM 3600 MHz | Nvidia 1080ti SLi | Mixed Storage - Win 10 and DCS on Samsung SSD 970 Pro

Flightgear:

7 Displays (3 x 1440p, 1 X 1080p, 3 X Lilliput Touch) | 3 x Cougar MFDs

| Warthog HOTAS | Thrustmaster TPR Pedals | iBEAM Shaker + Simshaker for Aviators w. Sound Module | Helios | VAICOM Pro + AIRIO | TrackIR 5

I still have Gametrix JetSeat in stock and get orders.

Thanks Andre. I cancelled my pre-order of the Realtus Product and have placed an order through your shop today for the Gametrix.

All the best !

overalien

Hog Driver starting to really like the Tomcat

System specs:

Intel i7-8700k - OC to 5.0 GHz

| 32 GB RAM 3600 MHz | Nvidia 1080ti SLi | Mixed Storage - Win 10 and DCS on Samsung SSD 970 Pro

Flightgear:

7 Displays (3 x 1440p, 1 X 1080p, 3 X Lilliput Touch) | 3 x Cougar MFDs

| Warthog HOTAS | Thrustmaster TPR Pedals | iBEAM Shaker + Simshaker for Aviators w. Sound Module | Helios | VAICOM Pro + AIRIO | TrackIR 5

I still can't get this to work. I double click on the icon and it appears to open leaving a small icon. I try to open it and the icon disappears and the program does not launch.

Don't worry, it's working again. Not sure why.

Edited by Dave317

mine stopped working after the latest DCS updates. I cant get ot to connect to the sim both in open beta and release. Xplane still works fine. Any help would be appreciated.

Do you use any additional addon in DCS like Tacview, VAICOM or Helios?

Hi guys, question: I using a bass shaker with the sound module. In the F-18, is there a way to set up an effect to have the vibrations increase as I add power with the throttle. IE, higher vibrations and the engine rpm spools up? I have huge vibrations when it gets to afterburner, but I'm looking for a subtle gradual increase to make me feel the engine rpms when they increase. Possible?

Hi guys, question: I using a bass shaker with the sound module. In the F-18, is there a way to set up an effect to have the vibrations increase as I add power with the throttle. IE, higher vibrations and the engine rpm spools up? I have huge vibrations when it gets to afterburner, but I'm looking for a subtle gradual increase to make me feel the engine rpms when they increase. Possible?

Hey nicka,

unfortunately, DCS does not export the RPM values for the F18 and I was yet not able to find a good workaround. Thus, there is currently no engine rumbling effect for the F18...