F-15E?

JazonXD

ED also said that razbam did an excellent job on the Harrier, which is a laughable statement.
If you dont like our work dont buy it !

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Razbam said multiple times that there will be no AI in the backseat.

If that does turn out to be the case then the Mudhen by Razbam would be a hollow bird for me and I simply wouldn’t buy it. But let’s wait and see when some real meat appears on the development bones of the F-15E.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

I mean you say that....

Outrageous, I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

If that does turn out to be the case then the Mudhen by Razbam would be a hollow bird for me and I simply wouldn’t buy it. But let’s wait and see when some real meat appears on the development bones of the F-15E.

Well, the pilot can (almost) completely operate the F-15E without WSO, so there is not realy a need for a backseat AI except for a lower workload. Yes, that sucks a little bit for SP as it complicates operating the bird effectively, but it´s still full mission capable (when complete). But if there is multicrew for MP, it doesen´t make much of a difference in my opinion. I´m doing mostly SP / 2 player coop missions in DCS and rarely MP, but this realy wouldn´t be a deal braker for me...

Phanteks EvolvX / Win 11 / i9 12900K / MSI Z690 Carbon / MSI Suprim RTX 3090 / 64GB G.Skill Trident Z  DDR5-6000 / 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB SATA SSD / 1TB SATA SSD / Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora Pro 360 / beQuiet StraightPower 1200W

RSEAT S1 / VPC T50 CM2 + 300mm extension + Realsimulator F18 CGRH / VPC WarBRD + TM Warthog grip / WinWing F/A-18 Super Taurus / 4x TM Cougar MFD / TM TPR / HP Reverb G2

Strange statement as you know that your work can only be judged after buying it.

You could offer a refund to user who are unhappy when a module is in EA since two years.

It’s a perfectly reasonable statement considering they never at anytime said it would be complete in two years, before or after it was released for early access.

DCS F/A-18C :sorcerer:

If you dont like our work dont buy it !

Already did, I did it early on to support you, hence my saltiness when I see the harrier is lacking in accuracy, has bugs that have been there since release, and all the reports are just ignored (or deleted!). All the while you have launched another product and you start to talk about the F-15E which is even more complex than the Harrier (which you already have trouble developing).

Sure, I won't buy your products, but I would love an F-15E. The fact Razbam makes it, to me, means that most probably it will have a similar quality as the Harrier, and this is a real pity.

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

I am not a Razbam fan and i don't own any of their products. But I alwasy see Mirages and Harriers on MP servers. They seem to have lots of fun with thier planes. Beside, many of the modules in DCS are unfinished and have bugs even game itself

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Statement regarding our current workflow

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4171009#post4171009

Thank you for ending much speculation probably resulting in some wild expectations. :thumbup:

I am not a Razbam fan and i don't own any of their products. But I alwasy see Mirages and Harriers on MP servers. They seem to have lots of fun with thier planes. Beside, many of the modules in DCS are unfinished and have bugs even game itself

So, how are you able to judge them when you don't even use them?

Statement regarding our current workflow

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4171009#post4171009

Nice to get some clarification.

So we see that you have two system coder (I guess Zeus and Elwood) and one FM coder (I guess Cpt Smiley). Also intresting to read what you understand under the word "team".

I'm looking forward to see the Harrier, Mirage and Mig-19 finished, correct and bug-free before they'll do any kind of work on the Mig-23 or F-15.

However, if your statement is true, we'll see a lot of upcoming updates for the Harrier and Mirage in the near future. I'm excited. :thumbup:

Edited by viper2097

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

So, how are you able to judge them when you don't even use them?

I didin't make any judgement. Just shared my observation

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Really sad that such a beast plane is developped by Razor team,they olny have few men,how could they finish such a huge project,maybe we can only play F15E in 5 or 10 years

通过我的 ONEPLUS A5010 上的 Tapatalk发言

A-10C Warthog,Flaming Cliffs 3,F-16C VIPER,F/A-18C HORNET,Super Carrier,AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL,Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight,Black Shark 2,SA342 Gazelle,UH-1H Huey,Persian Gulf Map,Combined Arms

Intel i7-14700KF| Colorful iGame GeForce RTX 2070 AD Special OC GDDR6 8G | Acer PREDATOR 32g DDR5 6000MHZ | MSI PRO Z790A-MAX | Kingston KC3000 1T SSD M.2 | ST 12T HDD 7200RPM | AOC 2790PQU 27'' 4K |Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog PC

Really sad that such a beast plane is developped by Razor team,they olny have few men,how could they finish such a huge project,maybe we can only play F15E in 5 or 10 years

通过我的 ONEPLUS A5010 上的 Tapatalk发言

It is actually really sad that there are still so many toxic members in the community that think RB can't pull anything off... They have showed great progress on the Harrier and the M2K (ableit a rough start). Maybe you should wait and see instead of forming a opinion about something you have no clue about.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Maybe you should wait and see instead of forming a opinion about something you have no clue about.

People who bought the Harrier on EA release waited already quite a long time with a lot of waiting time where nothing happend.

And that what is delivered yet, is quality wise not on par with all other modules in DCS. Also bugs do not get fixed over years and wrong implemented things are ignored.

Do you think that this is a good base for the Mudhen?

You ever thought that people may have a real reason for being so toxic? And that this happens to 95% only to Razbam?

However, Razbam promised to finish all existing modules before touching anything new. Again. Lets see if they hold their promise this time, we will see it with the hopefully steady progress in the upcoming months.

Edited by viper2097

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

It is actually really sad that there are still so many toxic members in the community that think RB can't pull anything off... They have showed great progress on the Harrier and the M2K (ableit a rough start). Maybe you should wait and see instead of forming a opinion about something you have no clue about.

The logic by which we should “wait and see” is completely off.

Razbam has sold 3 modules already. I have both the Mirage and Harrier, been using them, reporting bugs and reading RL manuals about them for the past 2 or more years. What should I wait for? I know exactly what state these modules are in.

As many said, Razbam modules are “fun” or “a blast” as long as you don’t try to use them by the book. Then it goes downhill. And no, they have not showed great progress on the Harrier. As it stands, the F-18 is now more feature-complete and those features are more accurate and less buggy than in the Harrier, which was launched a few months earlier.

In the beginning people were praising how many features the Harrier had in comparison with the F-18, but since then, the F-18 has caught up and surpassed it in every way, with a rather solid development schedule.

The Mirage is in a better state, but inaccuracies are the real issue with Razbam. There aren’t only bugs, but things that are simply implemented in the wrong way because Razbam either doesn’t understand how they should work or doesn’t know how to code them properly (which I doubt, because some things are really simple).

You can call me and others out as being toxic, but you’re overlooking the facts.

Start to differentiate “fun” and “realistic”. They are separate things.

The Harrier can be fun or whatever, but it is definitely not accurate or realistic in a variety of aspects.

If I have to judge by that quality, I expect an F-15 that is not on the same level of accuracy as most other DCS modules, and I am sorry about it.

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

There is hope though!

Hope that all the Cry Babies learnt their lesson and will not buy the F-15E once it is available.

Hope that consequently they´ll stay clear of the then to be F-15E Sub Forum.

Hope that we won´t get a new set of CB´s.

And finally, hope that we´ll have a much happier place then.

Back on topic:

I had so hoped (see, there is hope everywhere) to fly the F-15E by March or April and I´m good for a F-16 style release.

Maybe RAZBAM would consider a limited run "Fanboy Super-Early-Access" Release.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There is hope though!

Hope that all the Cry Babies learnt their lesson and will not buy the F-15E once it is available.

I’m sure your dream will come true! The dream of having a DCS-level F-15E on the other hand...:cry:

EDIT: by DCS-level I mean on the same level of accuracy as the F-18, F-14, A-10 etc

Edited by bkthunder

• 2 weeks later...
The logic by which we should “wait and see” is completely off.

Razbam has sold 3 modules already. I have both the Mirage and Harrier, been using them, reporting bugs and reading RL manuals about them for the past 2 or more years. What should I wait for? I know exactly what state these modules are in.

As many said, Razbam modules are “fun” or “a blast” as long as you don’t try to use them by the book. Then it goes downhill. And no, they have not showed great progress on the Harrier. As it stands, the F-18 is now more feature-complete and those features are more accurate and less buggy than in the Harrier, which was launched a few months earlier.

In the beginning people were praising how many features the Harrier had in comparison with the F-18, but since then, the F-18 has caught up and surpassed it in every way, with a rather solid development schedule.

The Mirage is in a better state, but inaccuracies are the real issue with Razbam. There aren’t only bugs, but things that are simply implemented in the wrong way because Razbam either doesn’t understand how they should work or doesn’t know how to code them properly (which I doubt, because some things are really simple).

You can call me and others out as being toxic, but you’re overlooking the facts.

Start to differentiate “fun” and “realistic”. They are separate things.

The Harrier can be fun or whatever, but it is definitely not accurate or realistic in a variety of aspects.

If I have to judge by that quality, I expect an F-15 that is not on the same level of accuracy as most other DCS modules, and I am sorry about it.

I could not agree more. Also, herein lies the inherent problem with paying for something before it's complete. I'm not saying I'm not grateful for having access to modules before they're 100% complete, but I'm also saying that human nature is to focus on the next big carrot, instead of the one you've already eaten.

There is hope though!

Back on topic:

I had so hoped (see, there is hope everywhere) to fly the F-15E by March or April and I´m good for a F-16 style release.

Maybe RAZBAM would consider a limited run "Fanboy Super-Early-Access" Release.

:megalol:

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• 2 weeks later...

This stroke one of my nerves:

Our 3rd party partners will also be hard at work in 2020 with the F-15E Strike Eagle' date=' MiG-23 Flogger, [/quote']

I don't know what to think about it. It seems in total contradiction with the commitment to finish the Mirage and Harrier first. But is it vague enough to think that "hard work" on the new modules is not a waste of time for the former ones ?

Anyway ED loves that "hard work" expression, with the risk for me to fear they think I'm an imbecile…

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

I don't know what to think about it. It seems in total contradiction with the commitment to finish the Mirage and Harrier first. But is it vague enough to think that "hard work" on the new modules is not a waste of time for the former ones ?

Anyway ED loves that "hard work" expression, with the risk for me to fear they think I'm an imbecile…

I've learnt to temper in a major way my expectations. The ED comment that Razbam are "hard at work" is vague. Perhaps the 3d modeller/modellers are hard at work with the 3d design, animations of moving parts and surfaces external and of course internal with the cockpit. What I do know is that Razbam are on the record many times over the last two or three months of stating that they intend to complete both the M2K and Harrier in 2020 before releasing any further modules. I intend to hold them to that by not purchasing any further future modules or indeed the current early access Mig-19.

Sure I'd love the Mig-23 and the F-15E some time soon but I am more than happy to see them some time in 2021. For me my expectations for 2020 are fundamental progress and improvements on the core of DCS World by ED along with many modules being brought out of early access and/or completed by both ED and 3rd party developers such as Razbam and Polychop.

will be hard at work

Future tense.