[A10C] Operation Velvet Hammer [2 - 4 A10c's]

Sphereo

hey guys, today I finished making my first DCS Mission. I'm hoping I can get some of you guys to help me test this out.

I wanted to create a fun and hopefully challenging scenario, for a flight of two A10's. The mission has slots for up to 4 A10's. I created this mission mainly for me and my flight bud to have some cool missions to run, but I'm very much still learning this whole thing.

Any help and feedback would be greatly appreciated, I haven't been able to run the mission multiplayer yet, as with the holiday me and my buds times haven't synced up yet.

***CHANGE LOG***
- Added MGRS Coordinates into late event target message
- Moved reinforcement group closer, and lowered the amount of damage needed to trigger them.

- SA 11 callout will no longer happen if you've already destroyed them
- Fixed "an event" that happens later on being triggered incorrectly.

- New trigger sections for Airdefenses
- SA-11's now activate and acquire targets with the addition of a search radar, despite functioning previously using the DE (or onboard radar?), they were not firing after they went active.

- Tweaked some triggers for balance

1.0 Initial Release

Mission Download Link

vHammerMap1.png.7000ab2af9a023314e304bbd1c9af396.png

VelvetHammerMap1.png.0565ad51d220e1e7610729dd45310357.png

missbrief.png.8c6a7010dbd52c07c360d7914ee5decf.png

Edited by Sphereo

Looks cool, I'll try to test out with some squad mates this weekend and let you know how we do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Thanks ranger, that would be cool!

I still haven't been able to link up with my buddy to run the mission yet.

After doing some solo flights, I tweaked some trigger timings.

Trying to make a challenging mission with some "oh crap" moments, not a A10 slaughter fest.

Dunno which one I've achieved yet =P

**EDIT**

Sorry for the two rapid updates, reworked some triggers and noticed the SA-11's stopped working, added a JTAC but I just wasn't happy with how that worked, so I decided to remove it.

**EDIT :cry: **

Turns out I bugged an event that occurs after the initial assault, which doesn't necessarily break the mission, just made it much harder than intended. This is repaired in 1.3

Edited by Sphereo