Indestructible

riproren

Probably not the right place for this, but if you want a quick run thru the Red Flag campaign for the F15 this is a great time to do it. I played a few missions last night and with the current damage model issues I was indestructible. In 1 mission I took at least 3 SAM hits and just kept flying. No smoking damage or even the slightest blemish on my jet.:)

Alienware Area 51, Windows 10, I7-5820k, 6 cores 15mb Cache Overclocked to 3.8GGZ, 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2133mhz, Dual Nvidia Titan X 12MB. 2TB 7200rpm sata 6gb/s,

Hey Rip, I've seen this reported here on another thread: F-15 Damage Model - Now a flying tank

Steve (Slick)

ThrustMaster T.Flight Hotas X | TrackIR5 Pro | EVGA GTX 1070 | Win10 64-bit Professional | Dell Precision 7920 Workstation | 1 TB SSD | 128 GB Memory | Dual Intel Xeon Platinum 2.0 GHz 16 Core Processors (64 Total w/HT ON) | 24" Dell Monitor

Hey Rip, I've seen this reported here on another thread: F-15 Damage Model - Now a flying tank

Yep, I saw that thread and also noticed in the last update there was mention that DCS was aware of the issue and working on a fix. I just hadn't experienced it myself and wasn't thinking of it when I took the first SAM in the tailpipe. I was pumping flares and chaff and thought I got lucky, but the 2nd one I didn't see coming due to being merged with a MIG. Watching the tacview later was pretty funny. Just engaging everything in the sky without a care in the world.

Alienware Area 51, Windows 10, I7-5820k, 6 cores 15mb Cache Overclocked to 3.8GGZ, 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2133mhz, Dual Nvidia Titan X 12MB. 2TB 7200rpm sata 6gb/s,

So, what you're saying is the A-10 truly is obsolete? :joystick:

I had some bad luck downing an Eagle in the Fishbed and I just assumed it was because R-60s are basically more-aerodynamic M80s. Glad to know it wasn't just me being turrible.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!